Full Name: Mohamed Osman Ahmed Mahjoub
Present Address: King Saud Univ. Agric. College
P.O. Box 2460, Riyadh 11451
Email address email@example.com
Fax: (01) 4678441
Telephone No: 4627408 (Res.) , 4673419 (Office), 056201424
Date of Birth: 1/1/1953
Place of Birth: Marawai- Sudan
Martial Status: Married with a daughter and two sons
OBJECTIVE: Researcher in soil fertility, plant nutrition and fertilization.
· Thirty years experience in research and teaching in soil fertility and fertilizers
· Khartoum University graduate with B.Sc and M.Sc in Agriculture and Soil Science
· Fluent in spoken/written Arabic, and English
M.Sc. (Agriculture): Department of Soil Science 1980
Emphasis: Reclamation of Saline and Sodic Soils.
Thesis" Effect of Gypsum. Farm Yard Manure Applications and Tillage on the Reclamation of a Saline Sodic Soils".
B.Sc. (Agriculture): Faculty of Agriculture, University of Khartoum, Sudan, 1975
Option: Soil Science
Demonstrator and Researcher in the soil science department King Saud Univ. Agric. College August 1980 -Present
· Conduct research in the soil science department as a researcher and research assistant in a broad range of soil science related topics (soil salinity, soil water relations, soil physics and soil fertility and fertilizers..
· Assisted in some of the publication of papers or project in the department.
· Maintains and manage the growth chambers in the department
· Collect and analyze soil and plant samples for the department.
· مشروع الحصر الشامل للغابات في المنطقة الغربية والجنوبية الغربية من المملكة (حصر التربة وتقييم خصوبتها) –باحث-
· Taught undergraduate and post graduate students practical classes in the following courses:
· Soil Fertility
· Fertilizers and Fertilization
· Salt Affected Soils
· Plant nutrition
· Soil and Water Conservation
· Fundamentals of Soil Science
Teaching Assistant, Faculty of Agric. Univ. of Khartoum, Sudan
October 1976 to July1980
· Teaching Soil Science classes as a teaching assistant.
Soil Surveyor at the soil survey administration, Ministry of Agriculture (Sudan)
Aug. 1975 to October.1976
· Conducted soil survey in various parts in the country
· Assisted in writing the soil survey report for the surveyed areas
· Operating System: Windows Platform
· Microsoft Application: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Access.