Physics 103 (Lab Experiments)
1. Verification of Hook’s Law in elasticity.
2. Verification of Boyle’s law and determination of the atmospheric pressure.
3. Determination of the coefficient of viscosity of a liquid by Stock’s method.
4. Determination of the resultant force of two, three plane forces, by the force-table and by analytical method.
5. Determination of the speed of sound by closed-end tube.
6. Determination of Young’s Modulus by Searl’s method.
7. Determination of the specific heat of a metal by the method of mixing.
8. Determination of the relation between the applied work and kinetic energy by the air track method.
9. Determination of g by free fall.
10. Application of the theory of errors on some physical measurements.