Curriculum Vitae for Hamad A. Alsoliman
- M.SC. in Civil Engineering, College of Engineering, King Saud University, Riyadh: Title of thesis : "Characterization of dune sand asphalt mixess containing crusher wast" .
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering , College of Engineering, King Saud University, Riyadh; majoring in Structures with a graduation project titled: "computer program for analysis of frame structures containing hinge"
- Currently preparing my PhD thesis in highway engineering entitled: "Engineering characteristics of local Polymer modified asphalt"
- Trainee Engineer at High Autority commesion of Riyadh and at Ministry of Education.
- Teaching Assistant in Civil Engineering Department, College of Engineering, King Saud University.
- Lecturer: Civil Engineering Department, College of Engineering, King Saud University.
- Field highway experince in construction and material quality control
- Building construction
- Teaching several civil and general engineering courses as a teaching assistance and a lecturer:
- Highway Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Transportation Planing
- Traffic Engineering
- Structural Analysis.
- Reinforced Concrete Design (according to the ACI code.)
- Plane Surveying.
- Computer Applications in Engineering
- Engineering Economy
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Properties and Testing of Materials
- Associated in different college commetes .
- Assisted in the preparation, organization, implementation and supervision of several two-week surveying camps in Abha. These camps were a graduation prerequisite for civil engineering students designed to teach the students cooperation and coordination.
- BASIC and FORTAN programming , MATLAB , SAS, SAp softwares.