1. Babay Z, Al-Meshari A. The role of chlamydia trachomatis in female infertility. Annals of Saudi Medicine, 13(5): 423-428, 1993.
2. Babay Z, Addar M. Al-Meshari A. Multiple pregnancy management: The KKUH experience. Annals of Saudi Medicine, 14(5): 405-408, 1994.
3- El-Hazmi MA, Warsy A, Addar M, Babay Z. Fetal haemoglobin level – effect of gender, age and haemoglobin disorders. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 135: 181-186, 1994.
4. Al-Ansary L, Babay Z. Risk factors for spontaneous abortion: A preliminary study on Saudi women. Journal of the Royal Society of Health, 114(4): 188-193, 1994.
5. Adelusi B, Chowdhury N, Sheikh N, Addar M, Babay Z. Re-evaluation of the obstetric risk of the older primipara. Saudi Medical Journal, 18(6): 447-450, 1997.
6- De La Ronda S, Baby Z, Lange I, Swab C, Seidel J, Christie M. Cervical monograph and fibronectin assay as predictors of preterm labour (PTL). Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC) 53rd Annual Clinical Meeting, Halifax, Canada, 1997.
7. Lange I, Babay Z, Carrey J. Does gestational age at amniocentesis influence procedural complications in pregnancies terminated for chromosomal abnormalities, SOG 53rd Annual clinical Meeting, Halifax, 1997.
8. Babay Z, Lange I, Elliot PD, Hwang W. Umbilical cord cyst, case report and review of literature. J. Fetal diagnosis and therapy, 11: 221-223, 1996.
9. Babay Z, Lange I. Fetal lung maturation assessment, A 1996 perspective. Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of Canada Journal, 18: 1009-15, 1996.
10. Babay Z, Lange I, Johnson C. Early amniocentesis: An evaluation of secondary outcomes. Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of Canada Journal, 20(7): 693-698, 1998.
11. Babay Z, Lange I. Amin H. Neonatal and maternal complications after the use of indomethacin to prevent preterm labour between 24-30 weeks of gestation. Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of Canada Journal, 20(5): 505-511, 1998.
12. Babay Z. Clostridial species and Group C Streptococcal septicemia in a pregnancy woman: Case report and literature review. Saudi Medical Journal, 19(3), 343-344, 1998.
13. Babay Z, Guiffre M, Hassan S, Lange I. Prenatal and Postnatal counseling in hypoplastic left heart syndrome. Saudi Medical Journal, 20(7): 447-448, 1999.
14. Babay Z, Al-Nuaim L, Addar M, Abdulwahab A. Undiagnosed Breech, Outcome and management.. Saudi Medical Journal, 21(5): 478-481,
15. Nouh M, Al-Nozha M, Al-Harthi S, Nouh R, Babay Z, Al-Yamani H. Non-invasive evaluation of cardiac changes in normal pregnant women, their clinical significance and implications. Journal of the Saudi Heart Association, 13(1): 20-25, 2001.
16. Nouh M, Al-Harthi S, Allam A, Al-Shamiri M, Nooh R, Babay Z. Screening and localization of silent pericardial effusion in healthy pregnant women. Journal of the Saudi Heart Association, 13(2): 113-6, 2001.
17. Babay Z, Addar M, Warsy A, ElHazmi M. The Inter-relationship of Haematological Parameters between Saudi Newborns & Their Parents. Saudi Medical Journal, 23(8): 943-46, 2002.
18. Babay Z, Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology (2003).ISBN 9960-37-604-4
19. Babay Z, Trends of sex ratios in an urban Saudi Arabian population, MEFS Journal, 9 (1) ;2004.
20. Babay Z, Prenatal screening for Chromosomal abnormality, Accepted in East Mediteranian Health Journal Jan. 2004.
21. Babay Z, Proximal Femoral focal deficiency in a newborn. Annals of Saudi medicine 2004; 24(6):482-483.
22. Babay Z, Warsy A, Elhazmi M, Addar M. The inter-relationship between Leptin level in healthy pregnant mother's serum at term and cord blood and the effect of gender of the newborn. Saudi Medical Journal 2004; 25(2): 447-449.
23. Babay Z. Age of menarche and the risk of abortion :further evidence. Clinical & Experimental Ob/Gy. 2004; 31(2): 127-129.
24. Babay Z, Addar M, Shahid K, Meriki N. Age of menarche and the reproductive performance of the Saudi population. Annals of Saudi Medicine; 2004: 24(5): 354-356.
25. Al-Atawi F, Warsy AS, Babay Z, Addar M. Leptin concentration during different stages of pregnancy. Clinical & Experimental Obstetrics & Gynecology 2004; 31(3): 211-216
26. Faiz SA, Babay Z. Glanzmann's thrombasthenia in pregnancy. Under the process of publication in Qatar Medical Journal.
27. Addar M, Babay Z. Recurrent congenital hydrocephalus: Case report & literature review. Clin Exp Ob Gyn 32(2);143-4, 2005.
28. Al-Atawi F, Addar M, Warsy AS, Babay Z. fetal sex and Leptin concentrations in pregnant females. Annals of Saudi Medicine ; 25(2); 124-8, 2005
29. Al-Atawi F, Addar M, Warsy AS, Babay Z. Leptin concentration during different trimesters of pregnancy & its relation to other pregnancy hormones . Saudi Medical Journal. 2004; 25(11); 1617-1622.
30. Al Maatoug M, El Desouki M, Othman S, Mattar E, Babay Z, Addar M. Prevalence of Osteoporosis among Saudi post menopausal females with Diabetes Mellitus. Saudi Medical Journal 2004; 25(10): 1423-1427.
31. Al- Atawi F, Addar M, Warsy A, Babay Z. Leptin , The new reproductive hormone: Literature review, Under the process of publication
- Addar M, El-Desouki M, Babay Z. Correlates of the age of menopause and osteoporosis in Saudi women.. Clinical & Experimental Obstetrics& Gynecology , 32(2); 135-7, 2005.
- Al-Mishari AA, Abdel Gader AM, Al-Jabbari A, Al-Momen AM, ElRab G, Babay Z, Mahmoud N. The prevalence of Lupus anticoagulant in normal pregnancy and in women with recurrent fetal loss – recommendations for laboratory testing for Lupus anticoagulant. 2004; 24(6): 429-433.
- Babay Z, , Al wakeel J, Addar M, Mitwalli A, Tarif N, Hammad D, Ali N, Al Askar A. Choudhary A. Serum Cystatin C in pregnant ladies: Reliable and superior diagnostic accuracy. . Clin Exp J Ob Gyn , 32(3); 175-9, 2005.
- Al Humayyd MS, Babay Z. Pattern of drug prescribing during pregnancy in Saudi women: A retrospective study. Saudi Pharmaceutical J. 14(3-4), 2006.
- BabayZ, Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (2007). ISBN9960-55-00807
- S. H. Abdul-Jawad, H M Abu-Tarboush, K S Al numair, Z Babay. Effect of Lycopene extracted from tomatoes on antioxidative enzymes in rats. J Saudi Soc food & Nut 4(2): 1-25, 2009.
- Bhatti K A, babay Z, Neyazi S M: Ruptured spontaneous heterotopic pregnancy; Saudi Med J; 31(4); 445-7, 2010.
- Baaj JM, Alsatli RA, Majaj HA, Babay ZA, Thallaj AK. Efficacy of ultrasound quided transverses abdominis plane (TAP) block for postcesarean section delivery analgesia – a double blind, placebo-controlled , randomized study.Middle East J Anesthesia 2010 oct: 20(6); 821-6.
- El Hazmi M, Warsy A, Babay Z, Application of recombinant DNA technology in medicine- on the look for genetic markers for non-communicable disorders (2011), ISBN 978-603-8049-20-4
- S. H. Abdul-Jawad, H M Abu-Tarboush, K S Al numair, Z Babay, . Effect of Lycopene extracted from tomatoes on bone metabolism in rats. Arab J food & Nut 56-84, 2011
- Babay Z, Addar M, Al Daihan S, Al Anazi M. Maternal Leptin and glucose : Effect on the anthropometric measurements of the Saudi newborn. Biomedical And Pharmacology Journal, 4(2): 2011.
- Othman N, Al Sulaimani M, Habib Z, Halawani M, Addar M, Al Daihan S, Al Dbass A, Al Anazi M, Warsi A. Plasma Leptin and its correlation with anthropometric variables in Saudi population. Bioscience & Biotechnology research asia, 8(2): 2011.
- Othman N, Habib Z, Addar M, Al Dbass A, Al Anazi M. Menopause related blood pressure increase and its relation to anthropometric measurements in Saudi females. Bioscience & biotechnology research Asia, 9(1): 2012.
- ALkhuriji A, Alhimaidi A, Babay Z , warsy A. The Role of Cytokine Gene Polymorphism on Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion in Saudi Women, Medical Science congress , newzealand,2012
Papers Presented at Conferences
Babay Z. Immunological aspects of recurrent abortion: Essential immunology in clinical medicine symposium, King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, March 1990.
2. De La Ronda S, Baby Z, Lange I, Swab C, Seidel J, Christie M. Cervical monograph and fibronectin assay as predictors of preterm labour (PTL). Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC) 53rd Annual Clinical Meeting, Halifax, Canada, 1997.
3. Lange I, Babay Z, Carrey J. Does gestational age at amniocentesis influence procedural complications in pregnancies terminated for chromosomal abnormalities, SOG 53rd Annual clinical Meeting, Halifax, 1997.
4. Babay Z, Addar M, Al-Meshari A, Abdulkarim A, Al-Nuaim L. Undiagnosed breech: The KKUH experience, Symposium on Obstetric Emergency, King Saud University, Riyadh, 1998.
5. Babay Z. Ethical consideration in reproductive issues. First regional symposium on ethical and genetic counseling issues, King Saud University, Riyadh, Nov. 1999.
7. Babay Z. Screening for chromosomal abnormalities: The Saudi perspective. The genetics symposium/KKUH/Riyadh Sept. 2004
8) Babay Z. Maternal mortality in Arab countries, Dec 2004, Maternal & child health workshop, Yemen
9. Babay Z. Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis, Symposium on heredity and community, King Saud university, Girls section , Riyadh, April 2006
10. BABAY Z., Ultrasound Markers of Chromosomal Abnormalities, Ultrasound & Fetal Eccho- Course, KKUH, 2008
11. Babay Z, Preterm labour update, Alarm Course/KKUH 2009-05-03
12. Babay Z, Markers of chromosomal abnormalities/ Advanced ultrasound in OB GYn Course /KKUH 2009
13. Babay Z, Gynecological health, Woman health workshop, college of science, KSU, dec2011
14. 14- Babay Z. Irregular cycle & PCO, Woman health workshop, college of science, KSU, Dec2011
15. 15- Babay Z. Safety of ultrasound in OB GYn, Radiology safety, College of applied medicine , KSU, Nov 2011
16. 16- Babay Z, Biochemistry gradute preparation for work , college of science, KSU, oct 2011
17. Al Kuriji A, Alhimaidi A, Babay Z, Warsy A. The Role of cytokine gene polymorphism on recurrent spontaneous abortion in Saudi women, (poster), Medsci congress, 27-29 august 2012. Newzealand.
1. Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology(2003).
2. Pre-implantation genetic Diagnosis(2007).
3. Application of recombinant DNA technology in medicine- on the look for genetic markers for non-communicable disorders.
Prof. M El Hazmi, Prof. A. Warsi, Prof. Z. Babay
فهرسة مكتبة الملك فهد الوطنية , 1431هـ
978-603-8049-20-4 ردمك :