Conferences, Courses & Workshops Attended:---------------
1. Basic and Advanced Cardiac Life Support, King Saud University, Riyadh, 1987.
2. Obstetrics & Gynaecology Surgery Symposium, King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 1987.
3. Part I MRCOG Course, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 1989.
4. Clinical Immunology Workshop, King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 1988.
5. Progress in Treatment of Infertility Symposium, King Faisal Specialist Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, march 1989.
6. Essential Immunology in Clinical Medicine Symposium, Military Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 1990.
7. Recent Advances in Obstetrics & Gynaecology Symposium, Military Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, October 1991.
8. Arab Board Part II course, King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 1991.
9. Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 15th Annual Meeting & Postgraduate Courses, Atlanta Hilton, Atlanta, USA, January 23-28, 1995.
10. Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of Canada Symposium, Calgary, Canada, June 1995.
11. Maternal Fetal Medicine course, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusettes, 1996.
12. Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of Canada Symposium, Quebec City, Canada, June 1996.
13. Workshop on Scholarly Writing, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 1997.
14. First Saudi Workshop on Electronic Fetal Heart Monitoring for Antepartum and Intrapartum Evaluation, King Faisal Specialist Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 1998.
15. Symposium on Obstetric Emergency, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 1998.
16. First Regional Symposium on Ethical and Genetic Counseling Issues, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Nov. 1999.
17. Experts Meeting on Menopause Management, Jeddah, Nov. 2000.
18. Second Middle East 3D Ultrasound Congress, Cairo, Egypt, Feb. 2001.
19. Workshop of Advanced Ultrasound in OB/GYN, Dr. Suliman Al-Habib Medical Center, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Feb. 2001.
20. Livial Expert Meeting, Budapest, Hungary, June 2001.
21. Second World Congress on Controversies in OB/GYN, Paris, France, Sept. 2001.
22. International Symposium on Osteoporosis, Security Forces Hospital
23. 10th World Congress on the Menopause, Berlin, Germany, Jun 2002.
24. Osteoporosis Symposium, SharmElshaikh,Egypt, August 2002.
26. Fertility expert meeting of middle east. May 2003. Mosco, Russia.
27. Second world congress in fetal medicine, Lishbon, Portugal, June 2003.
28. MEFS meeting , Lebanon, Dec. 2003
29. SOGS Annual meeting, Edmenton, Canada, June 2004-09-08
30. Second International Symposium on premature Labor, Montrou, Switzerland, Sept. 2004
31. The international symposium in Ob/Gyn & infertility, Riyadh Diplomatic Quarter Feb 2005
32. The 22nd symposium on controversies in ob/gyn, Hawai, USA, July 2005
33. Controversies in Ob/Gyn & infertility, Turkey May 2005
34. Symposium on heredity and community, King Saud university, Girls section, Riyadh, April 2006
35. SMARTII , Kenya, Nairobi, April 2006
36. SOGC Annual meeting, Vancouver, June 2006.
37. Figo Meeting, Kualalumbour, Malysia November 2006.
38. Advanced course in fetal medicine, Egypt, 2007
38. SMART III , Singapore, 2007
39. Alarm Course , KKUH2007
40. Arab Health, Dubai, 2008
41. Pan Arab Osteoporosis, Bahrain 2008
42. Basic ultrasound in Ob/Gyn and fetal Echocardiogram course, KKUH 2008
43. The 18th world congress on the international society of ultrasound in OB/GYN Chicago, August 2008.
44. Hands on training course on the Davinci Robot surgery, Hachensaak, August,2008.
45. ALARM course /KSU/ march 2009
46. SERONO meeting /Turkey /march 2009
47.Advanced ultrasound in Ob gyn/KSU /April 2009
48.The 25th fetus as patient meeting/Sydney/Australia/ march 2009
49. Global patient management symposium /Turkey/2009
50. The 8th international menopause society symposium/London/ May 2009
51. Workshop on fetal ecchocardiography/Dickson/USA/August 2009.
52. first Faculty enhancement medical education workshop/KSU/Oct 2009.
53. Basic life Support/KKuh Feb 2009.
54. Adverse drug reaction , KKUh/Dec 2009
55. Small group teaching workshop, college of medicine/KKUH Nov 2009
56. World mental health day meeting, KKUH Oct 2009.
57. Smart Board use, KKUh, Nov 2009
58. The world congress of the international society of ultrasound in Ob GYN/ Egypt, March 2010
59. Workshop for the research centers members and heads on ways to promote research centers at KSU, April 2010.
60. The 58th American congress of obstetrics & gynecology, san Francisco, USA, may 15/2010
61. The share point course, KSU, 8-6-10.
62- Strategies for success in writing research proposals, KACST, Riyadh, oct 2010
63- Assessing competence in health science education/ College of medicine/ dec 2010
64-- Patient safety symposium/ KKUH Jan 2011
65- The 31 meeting of the society of maternal fetal medicine/ San Francisco/USA Feb 7 2011.
66-The international symposium on Risk management sympisium in Ob Gyn , Saudi Counsell of health specialities, Riyadh ,March 2011.
67- The Royal college of ob Gyn meeting , Greece, Oct 2011.
68- Controversis in OB Gyn, Paris , France, Nov 2011.
69- MCQ workshop, KSu, Oct 2011.
70- The Radiology safety , College of Apllied medical science, KSU, Nov 2011.
71- The Biochemistry workshop on preparation of graduate for work, Colllege of Science, KSU, Oct 2011.
72- Woman health workshop, College of Science, KSU, DEc 2011
73- ACOG, San diego, 2012, USA