Name: Nasser M. Alfawzan
Title: Associate Professor
College of Business
Department of Management
Address: P. O. Box 89671
1986 B.S. in Public Administration, King Saud University
1990 Master of Public Administration, Penn. Sate Univ. USA
1996 PhD in Public Administration, N.Y. State Univ. USA
2002 Post Doctorate in Health Administration- Health Insurance, Univ. of
Planning and Program Evaluation
Organizational Change and Development
Human Resources Management
1. Journal Articles
- Employees' Resistance to Change in Government Agencies: Reasons and Resolutions (1998).
- Strategies for Dealing with Employees' Resistance to Change in Governmental Agencies: An Exploratory Study (1998).
- Nurses' Strategies for Coping with Job-related Stress (1998).
- Job Characteristics and Level of Job-related Stress (2002).
- The Effect of Organizational Politics and Demographic Variables on Organizational Commitment in Public Enterprises (2003).
- The Consequences of Reducing Service Duration for Retirement in Saudi Civil Service System: An Exploratory Study (2003).
- Factors Risking Patient Safety in Saudi Arabian Hospitals (2005).
- Evaluation of Public Administration's Literature in Arabic Scientific Journals (2004).
- Partnership between Universities and Private Sectors in Scientific Research in Saudi Arabia (2005).
- Youth abandonment of Nursing Profession in light of Rising Rate of Unemployment (2006).
Program Evaluation: Principles and Practices ( in review)
- 1997-2003 Assistant Professor
- 2003- Present Associate Professor
- 1999-2000 MPA coordinators
- 1999-2000 Part-time consultant, Interior Ministry
- 2003-2004 MHHA coordinator
- 2003-2006 Member of Research Center Council , College of Adminst.
- 2005-2007 Consultant- Deanship of Graduate Studies, KSU
- 2005-2006 Part-time Consultant, Ministry of Higher Education
- 2005-2006 Team member – Organizational Project, KFMC
- 2007- Present Full-time Consultant, , Ministry of Higher Education
- 2007- Present General Manager of Scholarship Depart. MOHE
Thesis, project Supervision
- Supervised a large number of students' thesis and projects in the Master of Public Administration Program and the Master of Health and Hospital Administrations.
- Supervised the study "Current and Future of Working Expatriates in the Private Sector". Riyadh Economic Forum.
- Supervised the study" Female Economic Participation in the Kingdom". Riyadh Economic Forum
- Participated as a team member in the study " Increasing Performance of Government Agencies. Riyadh Economic Forum