1. A. Al-Hussyeen, S. Al-Sadhan. Accidental occupation exposure among health care workers in the dental setting in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Dent J 2007; 19(3):155-148.
2. A. Al-Hussyeen, S. Al-Sadhan. Oral hygiene practices and dietary habits among children with Down’s syndrome in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Dent J 2006; 18(3):141-148.
3. A. Al-Hussyeen. Child’s dental visits, oral health, knowledge and source of dental information among mothers of children with Down’s Syndrome in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Dent J 2006;18(1):8-17.
4. A. Al-Hussyeen. Types of snacks and drinks available in female primary schools in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in relation to the dental health in children. Journal of the Pakistan Dental Association 2004;13(1):13-17.
5. A. Al-Mobeerik, A. Al-Hussyeen: Factors influencing patients’ satisfaction with dental services provided by dental college and priviate sector in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Egypt Dent J 2003, 49(4):1859-1866.
6. A. Al-Hussyeen, S. Al-Sadhan, R. Al-Dhalaan, B. Al-Ghanim: Pediatricians’ knowledge and practices towards children’s preventive oral healthcare in Saudi Arabia. Egypt Dent J 2003, 49(2):827-834.
7. A. Al-Hussyeen: Compliance of Saudi parents with follow-up preventive care following dental treatment under general anesthesia. Saudi Dent J 2003; 15(1): 17-21.
8. A. Al-Hussyeen, S. Al-Sadhan. Feeding practices and behavior of Saudi children with childhood caries and dental knowledge of mothers. Saudi Dent J 2002, 14(3):112-117.
9. A. Al-Hussyeen, S. Al-Sadhan. Early childhood caries prevalence, severity, feeding behaviors and treatment needs in Saudi children. Egyp Dent J 2002, 48(2):1095-1066.
10. A. Al-Mobeerik, S. Al-Shamrani, A. Al-Hussyeen: Knowledge and attitude of dental health workers towards fluoride in Riyadh area. Saudi Med J 2001, 22(11):1004-1007.