1. Al-Emran S, Sullivan P. Bodily tooth movement in an animal model. E.J.O. 1989 [Abstract].
2. Al-Emran S. Prevalence of hypodontia and developmental malformation of permanent teeth in Saudi Arabian schoolchildren. British Journal of Orthodontics 1990: 17:115-118.
3. Al-Emran S, Wisth Per J, Boe Olav E. Prevalence of malocclusion and need for orthodontic treatment in Saudi Arabia. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 1990;18:253-255.
4. Al-Emran S. Prevalence of tooth loss in Saudi Arabian school children. An epidemiological study of Saudi male children. Saudi Dental Journal 1990;Vol.2 Number 4:137-140.
5. Loescher AR, Al-Emran S, Sullivan PG, Robinson PP. Characteristics of periodontal mechanoreceptors supplying CAT canine teeth which have sustained orthodontic forces. Arch. Oral Biol. 1993; Vol. 38, No. 8, pp. 663-669.
6. Al-Mohaimeed H, Al-Emran S. Treatment of Class II Division J with deep overbite using fixed anterior bite plane in combination with edgewise therapy. The Saudi Dent J 1996; vol.8 No. 1 (Supplement).
7. Humayani F, AlEmran S. The use of computer video-image for the prediction of post-treatment facial esthetic prior to combined orthodontic surgical correction. The Saudi Dent J Jan. 1996; 8:1 (Supplement).
8. Al-Emran S. A new method for the removal of remaining composite attached to the base of loose orthodontic brackets prior to bracket rebonding. The Saudi Dent J Jan. 1996; 8:1 (Supplement).
9. Al-Emran S, Hashim H. A chairside bonded lingual retainer. J Clin Orthod 1997; 6(31):358-360.
10. Al-Emran S, Basudan A. A modified method for the removal of remaining composite attached to the base of loose orthodontic bracket prior to bracket rebonding. Egypt Orthod J 1998; 12:51-65.
11. Fatani E, Al-Emran S, Hassanain JE, Shaikh H, McWilliams J. Craniofacial characteristics in parents of children with non-syndromic cleft lip and/or cleft palate. Saudi Dent J 1999; 11:97-103.
12. Al-Emran S, Fatani E, Hassanin JE. Craniofacial vaiarbility in parents of children with cleft lip and cleft palate. J Clin Pediatr Dent 1999; 23(4):337-341.
13. Salama F, Rasheed H, Al-Emran S. Laboratory assessment of two luting cements used for cementation of orthodontic bands. Cairo Dental Journal 1999;15(2) 779-782.
14. Al-Emran S. A new method in reminder therapy technique for ceasing digit sucking habit in children. J Clin Pediatr Dent 2000;24(4):261-263.
15. Al-Emran S. Extraction of first permanent molars in the management of anterior open bite malocclusion. Accepted for publication in September issue, Saudi Dental Journal. 2001;13:3.
16. Basudan A, Al-Emran S. The Effects of in-office reconditioning on the morphology of slots and bases of stainless steel brackets and on the shear/peel bond strength. Accepted for publication. J of Orthod 2001.
17. AlJobair A. & AlEmran S. The effect of digit sucking habit on dental occlusion in 4 to 12 years old Saudi children. Journal of the Pakistan Dental Association, Vol. 12, No. 3, 2003.
18. AlJobair A. & AlEmran S. Attitudes of Saudi Arabian mothers towards the digit-sucking habit in children. International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry, 14: 347-354, 2004.
19. AlEmran S. & AlJobair A. An assessment of a new reminder therapy technique for ceasing digit sucking habits in children. The Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry, Vol..30, No.1, 2005.
20. Abdellatif H. & AlEmran S. Attitude toward malocclusion and desire for orthodontic treatment among 9-17 year old Saudis. Saudi Dental Journal, Vol. 17, No. 1, 2005.
21. AlSehaibany F., AlEmran S., Alkhatani F., AlAli Y. Bond strength of two techniques for bonding lingual orthodontic retainer. Saudi Dental Journal, Vol.18, No.3, 2006.
22. AlEmran S. Congenital absence of permanent second molars:A preliminary study. Journal of the Pakistan Dental Association, Vol. 15, No. 4, 2006.
23. AlEmran S. Simple orthodontic tooth aligner. Saudi Dental Journal, Vol.19, No.1, 2007.
24. AlEmran S., AlKawari H., Abdellatif H. Age at maximum growth spurt in body hight for Saudi school children aged 9-18 years. Saudi Medical Journal, Vol..28 , No.11, 2007.
25. AlEmran S. & Barakati R. A method for stabilizing a lingual fixed retainer in place perior to bonding. Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice,Vol.8, No.7, 2007.
26. AlEmran S. Esthetic consideration of orthodontically induced gindival hyperplasia in treated severe bi-maxillary protrusion. (case report) recently submitted for publication.
27. AlEmran S. & Alyazedee I. An alternative method for orthodontic traction of impacted canine. Presented in the Saudi Orthodontic Society meeting in 2007.
28. AlEmran S. Dental age assessment of 8.5 to 17 years-old Saudi children using Demirjian’s method. Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice, Accepted for publication in March 2008 issue.
29. AlEmran S. A Modified palatal crib appliance for children with predetermined thumb-sucking habit (case report). Saudi Dental Journal, Vol. 20, No. 1, 2008.