· Selected as the 'Best Resident of the Year', twice, in 1985 and 1987.
· Joined the Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Course in Basic and Advanced Cardiac Life Support, held at KKUH (December 1986).
· Secretary of the Department Board of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
· Member of the Statistics Committee in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and several other committees organized by the Department.
· Coordinator of the Residency Training Programme in OB/GYN at KKUH, Member of the Morbidity and Mortality Review Committee, KKUH. Member of the Promotion.
· Committee at the OB/GYN Department. Member of the International Continence Society. (ICS office, Bristol, U.K.)
· Paravaginal Cystic Tumour Secondary to Schistosoma Haematobium Infestation (A Case Report) .
· Central Retinal Artery Occlusion associated with severe ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, published in the 'European Journal of Ophthalmology', 2001.
· A study on Maternal Complications & Fetal Outcome in Unbooked Mothers; Comparison between a Rural and a University Setting.
· Assessment of different Modalities of Osteoporosis Prevention on Bone Mass, Bone Tumour and Fracture Rate among Asymptomatic Postmenopausal Women
· Characteristics and outcome of cases of Breech presentation at KKUH, Riyadh
· Determinants of Caesarean section in Breech presentation at KKUH, Riyadh (unpublished)
· A study on Premature Rupture of Fetal Membranes at KKUH titled "Should infants born after premature rupture of membranes investigated and treated for infection". This study was accepted for presentation in the symposium on "Feto-maternal Morbidity and Mortality" held at the Security Forces Hospital in Riyadh on 8-9 March 1987.
· A study on "Maternal Mortality at Riyadh Central Hospital in 1978-1981". This was a research project as a medical student for the subject of Community Medicine.