- PUBLICATIONS :
1. Mona Fouda. Primary hyperparathyroidism and pregnancy. Saudi Medical Journal, 2000; Vol 21(1): 31 – 35.
2. Mona Fouda. Primary hyperparathyroidism and vitamin D deficiency. Annals of Saudi medicine, 1999; Vol 19(5): 455 – 458.
3. Mona Fouda. Primary hyperparathyroidism in Saudi Arabia: King Khalid University Hospital experience. Annals of Saudi Medicine, 1999; Vol 19 (2): 110 – 115.
4. Mona Fouda. The HAIR-AN syndrome: A report of a misdiagnosed case with unfortunate outcome. Annals of Saudi Medicine, 1998; Vol 18(4): 339 – 341.
5. Mona Fouda, Wasil Jastaniyah. Gestational osteoporosis: Fact or fantasy? Saudi Medical Journal, 1998; Vol 19(3): 447 – 449.
6. Mona Fouda. Paget's disease of the bone. A decade since the first reported case. Saudi Medical Journal, 1998; Vol 19(2): 447 – 480.
7. Marwan Khawajah, Mona Fouda, Amal Al Balbeesi, Mona Halawani, I al Rabia, Seham Al Saleh. Semiquantitative assessment on how density and distribution of hirsut in Saudi women. Journal of the Pan-Arab League of Dermatologist, 1997; Vol 8(2): 9 – 12.
8. Marwan Khawajah, Mona Fouda. Women with clinically significant hirsutism always have detectable endo-crinological abnormalities. JEADV, 1997; Vol 9: 226 – 231.
9. Mona Fouda, Riad sulimani. Macrodactaly of both hands and feet associated with cutaneous hemoangiomata: a case report with review of the literature. Annals of Saudi Medicine, 1993; 13(2): 194 – 196.
10. M El-Desouki, Saleh Othman, Mona Fouda. Bone mineral density and bone scintigraphy in adult Saudi female patients with osteomalacia. Saudi Medical Journal, 2004; Vol 25: 355.
11. UH Malibu, MA Fouda. Primary hyperparathyroidism in Saudi Arabia: a review of 46 cases. MEDJ Malaysia, December 2007; Vol 62 Number 5.
12. MA Fouda, UH Malibu. Insulinomia in Saudi Arabia: a twenty-year hospital survey. MEDJ Malaysia, March 2008; Vol 63, Number.
I have been a regular reviewer for the Annals of Saudi Medicine and the Saudi Medical Journal for many of their manuscripts since 1996, as well as reviewer for projects submitted to the King Abdulaziz College of Science and Technology (KACST).
I have also contributed articles to general public health magazines like the "Diabetes" magazines, published in Arabic and addresses problem related to the understanding and management of diabetes for the welfare of the general population as well as the daily newspapers and woman's magazine of different topics on endocrinology interests.