1. Addar M, Al-Mutawa J. Factors associated with complications in gynecological surgeries. Saudi Med. Journal 2005; Vol 26 (9).
2. Mobeireek A.F, Al-Mutawa J, Al-Sahi R. Cor pulmunale and Severe pulmonary hypertension: A management challenge. Acta Obstet Gynecol; 2003; 83: 1-3.
3. Masha R.O, Al-Mutawa J, Al-Nuaim L. Case Report: Retroperitoneal Haematoma arising after vaginal myomectomy. Journal of Obstetric and Gynaecology, 2000; 20: 327
Arabic Translation of a Textbook:
Management of Infertile women. Helen A. Carcio. Lippincott – Rave publisher – 1999. In process.
Research Proposal submitted to KACST:
Reproductive Hazards of heavy metal on IVF outcome in Saudi Arabia, King Khalid University Experience.
Pattern of Exposure to Environmental Pollutants in mothers of Babies with Congenital anomalies.
* Al-Mutawa J. A study of Acceptability of Contraception technique for Saudi Female submitted for Master Degree in Family Medicine, 1985.
* Established Guidelines, policy and procedures in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ultrasound.
* Information Booklet & A guide for patient with infertility.