Supervision and participation in the examination committees for master theses at College of Dentistry, King Saud University:
- Title: Experimental induction of rheumatoid arthritis in the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) of the quine pig.
Name of Graduate Student: Dr Aziza Al-Mobeerik.
Date: 17/6/1995 (19/1/1416 H).
- Title: An immunohistochemical study of oral lichen planus with and without epithelial dysplasia in Saudi Arabia.
Name of Graduate Student: Dr. Abeer Al-Massry.
Date: 25/ 12 /1996 (15/ 8/ 1417 H).
- Title: Shamma induced epithelial changes in Hamster's cheek pouch.
Name of Graduate Student: Dr. asma'a A Faden.
Date: 17/ 12/ 1997 (17/ 12/ 1417 H).
- Title: Histopathological study of keratocytes, oral epithelial dysplasia and squamous cell carcinoma and their expression of nucleolar organizer regions.
Name of Graduate Student: Dr. Hessa M. Al-wayli.
Date: 22/ 6/ 1997 ( 17/ 2/ 1418 H).
- Title: Assessment of lipid profile among Type 2 diabetic and non-diabetic periodontal patients.
Name of Graduate Student: Dr. Dalal H. Alotaibi.
Date: 3/ 10/ 2005 (29/ 8/ 1426 H).
- Title: Serum antibody levels in smoker and non-smoker subjects with chronic periodontitis.
Name of Graduate Student: Hamdan S. Al-Ghmdi.
Date: 10/ 4/ 2007 ( 22/ 3/ 1428 H).