Name: Essam Saad ALmutleb
Date of Birth: 06 Aug 1986
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* award a Bachelor degree of applied medical sciences in field of: Optometry and visual Sciences ,King Saud University ( 2008 - 2009 )
* award second honor degree , very good grade with G.P.A of 4.46 \ 5.00 .
* Certificate Of Completion Of One Year Internship ( 2010 ).
* Professional Classification In Saudi Commission For Health Specialties.
Lattice Corneal Dystrophy , Supervised by Dr.Saed Akhtar.
* Demonstrator , Optometry And Visual Sciences , Applied Medical Sciences College , King Saud University ( 2010 ) , till present.
- Teaching the Undergraduate Students the Principles of Optometry.
- Clinical Supervisor , King Khaled University Hospital (KKUH ).
* Completion of One Year Internship as following:
- Riyadh Military Hospital (RMH ) " 4 months "
- Dawmat al Jandal Central Hospital " 4 months "
- King Khaled University Hospital ( KKUH ) " 4 months "
- Member of Saudi Association Of Optometry & vision sciences .
- Certificate of Attendence to the Clinical Low Vision Care Course, Jeddah 2010 .
* Recommendation from Dr.Turki M. Al Mubrad, Chairman College Of Applied Medical Sciences, Consultant of Cornea and Contact Lenses.
* Recommendation from Dr.Abdullah Z. Al Otaibi, Associated Professor of Low Vision and Rehabilitation, Low Vision Consultant in King Fahad Medical City.
* Recommendation from Dr.Ola Matthew , Professor of Vision Science.
* Recommendation from Dr.Keletchi Ogbuehi, Ph.D. , Associated Professor of Clinical Optometry.
* Recommendation from Dr.Saed Akhtar Ph.D.
* Recommendation from Dr.Idris Bedja Ph.D. , Assistant Professor of Biophysics.