Name : Mohammed A. Bin Humudh
D.O.B : 20 /9/1984 A.D
KSU (Bachelor Degree in Arts (Art education)
With V. Good 4.23 out of 5 at 2008
· Demonstrator at Heritage Management Department KSU from 2009 to Now.
· Worked as a teacher at Minster of Education from 2009 to 2010.
· Associated in Art deviation department exhibitions during my study.
· Associated in the six season in al Ula excavation.
· Associated in many committees at the heritage department.
· Member of quality and accreditation committee at the department.
· Member of faculty discipline committee.
· Member of exams and scheduling committee at the department.
Courses I have attended :
- English language course( 15/2/2011-8/6/2011)
- Computing skills course (15/2/2011-31/3/2011)
- Research Methods skills course (23-27/4/2011)
- Data base and net searching skills course (2-3/5/2011)
- Scientific Report writing skills course(17-19/5/2011)
- References Archive course (22-23/5/2011)
- Communication skills course (31/5 -2/6/2011)
- Time management course (4-5/6/2011)
- Islamic Heritage conservation course at [Istanbul] (27/6-29/7/2011).