1) Al-Bassam, A., Brinkman, A., Russell, G. and Woods, J. “Growths and properties of (ZnCd) Se Single Crystals.” 1985 British Association Crystal Growth Conference. Brighten, September 24-27.
2) Al-Bassam, A., Brinkman, A., Russel, G. and Woods, J. “Electrical properties of Znx Cd1-x Se (x<0.45)”, J. of Crystal Growth 86, (1988), 667-672.
3) A.A.I. Al-Bassam, Schottky barriers on Zinc Cadmium Selenide alloys (Znx Cd1-x Se) with x = 0.85 and x = 0.93”. The Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering Volume 15, No.2B (1990), 367-372.
4) A.M. Al-Dhafiri, A.A.I. Al-Bassam, and A.A. Al-Jaffali, “Influence of Laser etching on the surface preparation of Cadmium Sulphide Schottky barrier., Can. J. Phys. Vol. 71, 1993, 1272-1278.
5) A.A.I. Al-Bassam, “Deep levels on Zinc Cadmium Selenide Alloys”
J. King Saud University, Vol.5, Science (2), pp. 199-159 (A.H. 1413/1993).
6. A.A.I. Al-Bassam and A.M. Al-Dhafiri, “Crystallographic and Optical absorption characterization of CdSx Se1-x alloys for 0x1”. Journal of Crystal Growth 134 (1993) 60-66 North Holland.
7. A.A.I. Al-Bassam, A.A. Al-Jaffali and A.M. Al-Dhafiri, “Structure and Lattice Parameters of Cadmium Sulphide Selenide (CdSx Se1-x) mixed crystals”.
8. A.M. Al-Dhafiri, A.A.I. Al-Bassam, “The mechanism of the oxygen annealing in gold surface barriers on CdSx Se1-x devices” (Accepted for publication in Solar Energy, Materials and Solar Cells, 33(1994).
9. A.A.I. Al-Bassam
“Properties of CuIn1-x Gax Se2 Thin Films”
J. King Saud University, Vol.10, Science (2), pp.141-152 (A.H. 1418/1998).
10. A.A.I. Al-Bassam
“Grain size and conductivity of CuIn1-x Gax Se films”
J. Material Chemistry and Physics 53 (1998) 1-5.
11. A.A. Al-bassam
“Photoconductivity and defect levels in Znx Cd1-x Se with (x=0.5, 0.55) crystals”, J. Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells 57(1999) 323-329.
12. A.A. Al-bassam
“Electrodeposition of CuInSe2 thin films and their characteristics”
J. Physica B (Condensed Matter) B 266 (1999) 192-197.
13. A.A. Al-bassam
“Lattice parameters and optical absorption of CuIn1-x Gax Se2 thin films”
Can. J. of Physics, Volume 77, No.7, July 1999 pp. 505-513.
14. A.A. Al-bassam
“X-ray analysis and band gap measurement of Cu In1-x Gax Se2 films”
J. Materials Chemistry and Physics, 62(2000) 175-178 (1999).
15. A.A. Al-Bassam,
"Schottky barriers in Cd1-x Znx Se Mixed Crystals with x=0.5 and x=0.55"
World Renewale Energy Congress - V1, Brighton, U.K. 1-7 July, 2000.
16. A.A. Al-Bassam.
X-ray analysis, and optical absorption charactrization of Cu In Ga Se (CIS) films.
The 7th Arab international solar energy conference Sharjah. U.A.
17. A.A. Al-Bassam.
X-ray diffraction analysis, and band gap of Cu In Ga Se films The world Renewable energy congress.
29 June 2002.
18. A.A. Al-bassam
“Lattice parameters and band gap measurments of Cu In Ga Se.
P.V in Europe from PV Technology to energy solution Conference and exhibition rome-Italy 7-11-October 2002.
19. A.A. Al-bassam
Correlation of global solar radiation with hours of sun shine for saudia arabia.
The 8th international solar energy and applied photochemistry conference. (ENPho'os).
Luxor Egypt 2-2-2005.
20. A.A. Al-bassam
Single crystal CuSe-CdSe and ZnXCd1-x Se European Photovolatic solar energy.
Conference an Exhibition
6-10 June 2005.
21. A.A. Al-bassam
Grain size and Lattice parameters of Cu In Se2 films.
The 9th international conference solar energy and applied photochemistry, [Solar 06].
January 22-26, 2006,
22) A.A.Al – bassam, Schottky barriers of mixed crystal with x = 0.5 and x = 0.55 World Renewable Energy congress X and Exhibition 20-25 July 2008, Scotland , UK.
23) A.A. Al–bassam, Lattice Parameters and Energy gap of measurement of Cu In Se2 thin films. 23rd European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition 20-26 August 2008, Valencia, Spain.
24) A.A.Al – bassam, Electrical properties of Cd1-xZnxSe Mixed Crystal with x=0.5 and x=0.55. 5th congress of Scientific research outlook in the Arab World-Scientific Innovation and Sustained Development. 20-26 October 2008, Fe Zn Morocco.