Name: Zaferah Mosheh F. Ali AL Shehri
-Bachelor: 1420/1421 H. College of Home Economics and Art Education (Arts Education) with Distinction honors.
-Masters: 1429 / 1430 h. King Saud University.
Specialization: Curriculum and Teaching Methods of Art Education, a grade point average, 4.72
1 - general education teacher until 1430
2 - Lecturer, Faculty of Applied Studies and Community Service at King Saud University in 1431
3- lecturer at the Faculty of Tourism and Antiquities, Department of Antiquities 1432.
4- List acting Under secretary of the Department of Archaeology 10/15/1433 until 03/18/1434
Member in these Committees:
· Scientific reresearch and other activities.
· Member of the Academic administrative support College of Applied Studies and Community Service.
· Committee on Development
· The limited committee.
· Member of the Academic Tables
· Member of the Academic Admission
· Member of the Academic tests
· A member of the Committee on Cultural Activities
· A member of the Committee on Academic Advising
· Member of the archaeological
Head of the Unit for Development and Quality, Faculty of Tourism and Antiquities
• Publish Master Theses: brainstorming as a way to teach according (to the direction of art education based on art as an academic subject) for the development of artistic creativity, in the Journal of Scientific Conference for Research on students of King Saud University from 1430 to 1431 e.
• A certificate of thanks and appreciation to participate in the distinguished National Festival for Heritage and Culture 1417.
• A certificate of thanks and appreciation for the participation of outstanding exhibition of art education at the Festival of Heritage and Culture 1417
• Certificate of Appreciation for academic excellence from the point of their work in 1424/1425 AH
• Implementation Workshop (oil paints and technology training center and educational supervision) 1426 / 1427.
• Implementation Workshop (clay and plastic potential) pioneer schools in 1427/1428 AH.
• Certificate of thanks and appreciation to post an exhibition of Art Education , Department of Art Education at King Saud University 1429/1430 AH
• A certificate of thanks and appreciation for the participation of an exhibition of art education at King Saud University 1429/1430 AH
_ Cycle computerized 2005
- Art Therapy course under the supervision of King Abdullah Institute for Research and Consulting Studies , King Saud University . Under the supervision of Dr. Awad Al-Yami 1431
- Workshop restructuring of the university diagnosis of the current situation of the organizational structure more efficient.
Activities in the service of the University and Community Service
- Member of the Academic administrative support College of Applied Studies and Community Service.
- Member of the Committee on Development
- Member of the Academic limited
- Member of the Academic Tables
- Member of the Committee on Admission
- Member of the Academic tests
- Member of the Committee on Cultural Activities
- Member of the Committee on Academic Advising
- Member of the archaeological
- Head of the Unit for Development and Quality , Faculty of Tourism and Antiquities
- Workshop Museum Education House nursery social
- Participation in the exhibition House Permanent custody of social
Study Charity fees in Goba (Hail)
A study of the Thaj landfill "Tel Zayer "
A study of the pilgrimage route Kufi " trail Zubaydah "
A study of the stone " Madain Saleh "
Scientific references :
- Ahmad HBO , the emergence of the alphabet and writing forms when peoples , dialogue Publishing House , Damascus .
- Solomon Alveab , writing in the ancient Near East from the symbol of the alphabet, Arab House of encyclopedias , Beirut
- The effects of the masterpieces of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the ancient trade routes , the General Authority for Tourism and Antiquities 0.2010 m
- Majid Khan , the land of golden sand meal and lost civilization on the island of the Arabs , the General Authority for Tourism and Antiquities
- Majid Khan , some of the ideas about the history of the rock art and its development in Saudi Arabia , the effects of the masterpieces of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia