1. Almana, H. A. and Alamri, M. S. (1999). Effect of hard wheat flour cultivar grown in Saudi Arabia on performance of soft wheat flour and durum wheat semolina. Arab Univ. J. Agric. Sci., Ain-Shams Univ. 7(1):451-366. (Egypt) in Arabic Language.
2. Almana, H. A. and Alamri, M. S. (1999). Effect of flour from soft and durum wheat cultivars produced in Saudi Arabia on quality of pan bread. Arab Gulf J. Scient. Res.; 17(1):159-180. (Bahrain). In Arabic Language.
3. Alamri, M., Manthey, F., Singh, K., Abuhammad, W. (2005). Extrusion of spaghetti products is affected by die and hydration. AACC International’s 2005 Annual Meeting held on September 11-14 in Orlando, FL.
4. Al-Numair. K., Ahmed. S., Al-Assaf. A., Alamri. M. (2009). Hydrochloric acid extractable minerals and phytate and polyphenols contents of sprouted faba and white bean cultivars. Food Chemistry 113: 997-1002.
5. Alamri, M. and El-Adawy. T. (2009). Extraction and Evaluation of Natural Antioxidants from Some Plants. J. Saudi Soc. For Food and Nutrition, Vol. 4. No.1: 13-31.
6. Alamri. M., Manthey. F., Mergoum. M., Elias. E., and Khan. K. (2009). Assessing Spring Wheat Quality Using the Glutograph Instrument. Cereal Foods World, 54(3): 124-131.
7. El-Said, S., Alamri, M., El-Barak, A., and Alsogair, O. (2009). Adsorptive Removal of Arsenite as (III) and Arsenate as (V) Heavy Metals from Waste Water Using Nigella sativa L. Asian Journal of Scientific Research, 2 (2): 96-104.