Almadar Street, Al hamra, Riyadh
Date of Birth: 02/03/1976
Place of Birth: Saudi Arabia
Master in Critical Care Nursing
Master in critical care nursing, school of nursing, Griffith University, Australia, 2006
Advanced Life Support Fast Track Program, Gold Coast Hospital / Griffith University, Australia, 2006
Critical Care Course, king Faisal Special Hospital and Research centre, 2005
Bachelor Degree in Nursing, school of nursing, The University of Jordan, Amman, 2004
Diploma in Nursing, Burraidah health institute, Saudi Arabia, 1999
- Quantative Research and Qualitative Research course as part of master degree
- Fluent in English and Arabic
Ministry of Health, Burraidah Hospital, from 1999- 2000
Staff nurse at medical ward and orthopaedic ward
King Faisal specialist hospital and research centre (K.F.S.H&R.C), Riyadh, Sudia Arabia from 2000- June 2009
- Staff nurse at outpatient department (neurosurgery, neuroscience, urology) from 2000-2002
- Bachelor degree scholarship from 2002-2004
- Staff nurse at Neurosurgery department, and Medical Surgical Intensive Care Unit (MSICU) from 2004-2005
- Master degree scholarship from 2005-2007
- From 2007 – June 2009 staff nurse1 in Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care Unit (CSICU)
From June 2009 - till now, University Lecturer, King Saud University, Community Faculty, Nursing department
- Heart Transplant, King fasial special hospital, Riyadh, 13 June 2007
- Temporary Pacemaker, King fasial special hospital, Riyadh, 25 Aug 2007
- Advanced Cardiac Life support, King fasial special hospital, Riyadh, 19 Nov 2007
- Pain Management for Nurses, King fasial special hospital, Riyadh, 04 Dec 2007
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support, King fasial special hospital, Riyadh, 07 Jan 2008
- Intra Aortic Balloon Pump Workshops, King fasial special hospital, Riyadh, 10 Feb 2008
- Paediatric Assessment, King fasial special hospital, Riyadh, 05 Mar 2008
- Dialysis & Hemofiltration, King fasial special hospital, Riyadh, 29 April 2008
- Basic Life Support, King fasial special hospital, Riyadh, 08 Mar 2009
Ø Speaker on "The 1st Saudi Critical Care Nursing Symposium", 6-7 June 2010, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Ø Chair person on the workshop for "Septic shock management", in the 1st Saudi Critical Care Nursing Symposium, 6-7 June 2010, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Ø Essentials of Quality Management , 20 Dec 2009, king Saud university – community collage in Riyadh.
Ø 6th Annual Course on Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation, King fasial special hospital, Jeddah, 9th -11th March 2009.
Ø First International Conference on Entrepreneurship, King Saud university, 25 - 26 Oct 2009.
Ø Creation and preparation of new faculty members, king Saud university, 18 - 19 Oct 2009
Ø Vision, mission, goals, values for community collage, king Saud university, community collage, 28 Sep 2009.
Ø Strategic Plan for community collage, king Saud university, community collage 28 sep 2009.
Ø Quality and academic accreditation, king Saud university, community collage , 29 sep 2009
Ø Prepare a plan and description of the decision and course, king Saud university, community collage, 29 sep 2009
Ø Presentation in "Swine flu management", king Saud university, community collage 11 sep 2009.
Ø Academic Guidance, king Saud university, community collage, 11 sep 2009.
These subjects are Qualitative Research, Quantitative Research, and Dissertation Preparation as part of my master program
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS
The effectiveness of an educational module on Cardiac Intensive Care unit (CICU) nurses’ knowledge and attitudes to pain
Registration on Saudi Council for Health Specialties
Royal College of Nursing Australia, Australia
Australian College of Critical Care Nurses (ACCCN), Australia
HONORS AND AWARDS
The ideal nursing staff, Burraidah Hospital, Burraidah, Saudi Arabia, 2000