NUHA MOHAMMED AL-SALEH
Bachelor of special education, the path of learning difficulties / King Saud University.
Courses and seminars:
• International Certification Program of the computer and the Internet IC3 in 2005
• Microsoft Windows course from the United Kingdom in 2006.
• English course from NEWCASTLE COLLEGE, in the United Kingdom, in 2008
• attend a number of courses held in Riyadh - the Four Seasons Hotel in 2008, entitled:
time management, stress management, goals building and self-discovery ,and development of communication skills in the dialogue.
• attend a number of workshops, held at King Saud University entitled:
1. Use the electronic gate for faculty members.
2. A program to promote Applied education.
3. Scientific Meeting for young researchers and students.
4. A workshop on quality in Saudi universities.
• attend a course entitled Quality and Development in higher education in Cardiff, the United Kingdom in 2009
• Attending the First International Conference for work management at the University of King Saud in 2009.
• attend a workshop, Basics for Guide.
• Attend the Second National Conference of quality and academic accreditation in 2009.
• A workshop on the skills of dialogue and good effective communication at TaibaUniversity in Madina in 2009.
• A workshop on the skills of influence and persuasion at Taiba University of Medina in 2009.
1-Educational supervisor in one of the private centers for two years.
2-Lecturer, Department of Special Education, Faculty of Applied Studies and Community Service, King Saud University.
Means of communication:
E MAIL , NMALSALEH@KSU.EDU.SA