Upon completion of studying in the college, the graduate will be able to:
1. Demonstrate a beginning leadership role in establishing and influencing management goals.
2. Utilize research results in evidence-based nursing practice, and identify opportunities for research.
3. Foster moral, ethical, legal and professional awareness and responsibilities in self and others.
4. Apply the research process and evidence-based findings to guide nursing practice and improve delivery of health care.
5. Assume responsibility for continuous growth as an individual, professional, and citizen, including participating as an agent of change in the health care system