Name: Khaled Bin Abdullah Bin Fahd Al Shafi
Date of Birth: 1389H
Place of Birth: Riyadh
Marital Status: Married
P.O. Box: 261471Postal Code: 11342
Current Occupation: Lecturer , Law Section, College of Administrative Sciences and Humanities Al Majama'ah ,
King Saud University
1. Preparing to finish PhD in" Criminal Justice" , King Naif Arabian University for security Sciences.
2. Master degree in Criminal Justice( political justice), King Naif Arabian University for security Sciences.
3. B.A. in Islamic religious foundations, Faculty of Islamic Foundations, Imam Mohammed Bin Saud Islamic University.
1. working in government sectors since 1409HA.
2. Working as head of some centres of promotion of virtue and prevention of vice Authority in Riyadh since 1410 -1428.
3. Working as a member and a consultant at the centre of researches and studies , general presidential Authority of promotion of virtue and prevention of vice since 1426.
4. Working as a member of the training committee in the High Institute of promotion of virtue and prevention of vice.
1. Participating in a forum of systems of justice in the eastern province in 1426 .The paper is ( Checking procedures in the system of criminal procedures)
2. Attending a lecture in human rights in the international law.( King Naif Arabian University for security Sciences).
3. Attending a lecture in human rights ( intellectual security ) ( Umm Al Qurah
Having a lot of courses in computer , law and standardization and leadership.
Participating in providing legal systems and regulations and legal consultations.
Researches in Academic fields:
Offering a number of academic researchers in law and criminal politics.
Efficient in using computer and statistics programs and writing reports.
Letters of gratitude:
Receiving thankful letters from Prince of Riyadh and a number of officials.
Receiving memorials and modals.