Dr. Eisa O. Al-Sharyofi
Eisa O. Al-Sharyofi, ph.D
Associate professor, linguistics and foreign language teaching
Degrees and Institutions
Ph.D., Indiana University, 1992
- Contemporary Syntactic Theory
- Theories of Second Language Acquisition
-Language Curriculum Planing
- Language Teacher Training
· The Communicative Features of "Debate" and its Role in Teaching Arabic to Non-Native Speakers, Arab Journal for the Humanities, N. 59-15th year-summer 1997, Kuwait University.
· Teaching Arabic Grammar to Non-Native Speakers: Theoretical and Practical Principles, Arab Journal of Education, Tunis.
· The Unreal Gender and the Problem of grammatical Rule Writing, Annals of Arts and Social Sciences, Volume XXI, 2000-2001, Kuwait Unversity.
· Al-Sharyofi, E. O., 2004. Second Language Learning Theories (Translation into Arabic) Riyadh, King Saud University.
· PREP 511 Introduction to Modern Linguistics
· PREP 518 Practicum