Associate Professor of Natural Geography
Date of Birth:1959
Marital Status: Married, father of Six
Address: P.O. Box 102703 Riyadh 11685 - KSA
Office no :103 AA
File No : 3037
BA(1980) (1401) Geography Department of Geography college of Arts, King Saud University.
MA (1986) (1407)Geography, Department of Geography college of Arts, King Saud University
Ph D, Geography(2002)(1423), Department of Geography, . college of Arts, King Saud University
Demonsteator: 1401 – 1411 (1980 -1988).
Geography college of Arts, King Saud University.
LECTURER:1411-1424 ( 1988-2003) Geography college of Arts, King Saud University.
ASSISTANT PROF: 1424- 1428 (2004-2007)
ASSISUNATED PROF: 1428 ( 2007)
· Assisunated Prof Natural Geography, Department of Geography , King Saud University.
Some of The Courses Taught
Under Graduate Courses:
· Methods Research0
· Water geography and Land use.
· Aride Lands geography.
· Regional geography.
Graduate Courses: Master:
Other Academic Activities
Supervision (Advisor)of Several Master Thesis .
Member of several discussion committee of Master thesis .
IMPORTANT RESERCH : PLANT ECOLOGY – WILED LIVE – PROTECT AREA- QUANTITATIV METHODS- SOIL.
- THE ESTIMATION OF DISTANCE AND DENSTY OF Acacia spp COMMUNITY MEASURED BY DISTANCE – MEASURING METHODS. Comparative analytic study in practical biogeography.Egept Geography Society, No: 49N 2007.
- Vegatation Characteristics of Juniperus Procera Community in AL –Suwda Mountains in Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia. ( Biogeography Study). Published by the Academic publication Council – University of Kuwait.no: 122 ,Vol; 32 . 2006 – 1427.
- Ecological pernnual Plant Community in Rawdat Um Al – Qata in centeral King dom of Saudi Arabia. Study in plant geography. Kuwait geography Society. No 315 , 2006 – 1427.
- Compartive Analysis of Characteristic Artemisya Herba –alba plant Community Measured By Quadrat and Point Centered quarter Method in Vally Amro - Touga section – in Harat AL Harah Protect Area in King dom Of Saudi Arabia.( Study in Practical Biogeography), Kuwait geography Society.no284 . 1424 – 2004.