Course Code: 414 COMP
Course Title: E-Publishing (3credits) (2+2)
The basic aim of this course is to help students identify the differences between programming via explorer and programming via server. It is expected that after completion of attending the course lectures the students will be able:
1. to identify software design tools related to e-publishing.
2. to skillfully use ready-made e-publishing software.
3. To recognize a complete package of e-publishing website starting from determining targets and planning for design and operations.
4. To be well-trained on e-publishing applications.
5. To identify various componants of programming languages of servers and Explorers.