KHALID M. ALMUTAIRI
P.O. Box 45444
1998 : B. S. (Health Care Management)
Florida A & M University
1999 : M. S. (Health Education)
Florida State University
2004 : M. A. (Quantitative & Qualitative Method)
University of Nebraska
2004 : Ph.D (Health and human performance specialized in Health Promotion) University of Nebraska
Ø Coordinator of Nursing Program in the General
Directorate of Colleges & Institutes (MOH).
Ø Head of the Health Administration (Health
Administration, Medical Records, and Medical Secretary).
Ø Supervisor of the Health Science
Faculties in Qasim.
Ø Director of the Department of Health Institutes.
Ø Vice Dean of Academic Affairs.
Ø Director of Clinical Training Centre.
Ø Head of the Department Emergency Medical Services.
Ø Head of the Department Health Administration.
Ø Head of Medical
Surgical Department College of Nursing
· Solid understanding of statistical theories and applications that cover the area of clinical trial, regression, ANOVA, survival analysis, categorical data analysis, non-parametric methods, experimental design.
· Proficiency in using SPSS and other statistical Software.
· Extensive consulting and teaching experience with non-statistical back-ground researchers at study design, data analysis and result write-up stages.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills English & Arabic, including grant proposal and research result writing.
· Statistical Software: Extensive experience in SPSS, LISREL, Amos. Working knowledge with database software such as MS Access.
· Other software: High familiarity with graphic/animation design packages such as Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia Flash.
· Computing platform: Proficiency on Windows 9X, windows 2000/NT, Windows XP, UNIX operation system (Solaris); some Macintosh experience.
· Area of substantive study covers: four years of graduate level statistical theory, inferences, sampling methodology, regression model, categorical data analysis, generalized linear model, survival analysis (& event history analysis), design of experiments (randomization, blocking, cross-over, whole plot-split-plot design, etc), clinical trial, sample size and power estimation, latent variable and path model, correlated data analysis, and non-parametric methods.
· Deep knowledge of a variety of statistical techniques including linear and logistic regression, structural equation modeling, analysis of variance, reliability testing, cluster analysis, and factor analysis.
· Experience with working with non-statisticians, including explaining statistical procedures, interpreting and presenting research results.
· Advance Biostatistics
· SPSS Lab
· Organization Behavior
· Health Planning
· Medical Sociology
· Health Care Management
· Introduction to Psychology
· Health Education
· Published more than 3 articles inside the Saudi Arabia and outside.
· Submitted three papers to American Public Health Association (2002, 2004, and 2009).
· Member of American Public Health Association.