Name: Mohammad A Alomari.
Date of birth: 02-03-1988.
Place of Birth: Riyadh.
Marital status: Married.
Address: P. O Box. 285225 Riyadh: 11323.
Contacts: Mobile: + 00966 553089089
Home: + 966 1 2070064
1- Graduated from primary, middle and secondary school with ''Excellent'' grades, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
2- In the summer 2007/2008, Bachelor Degree in Law with ''Very Good'' grade, College of Law and Political Science,
King Saud University, Riyadh, K.S.A .
3- Jan 2012, taught Master Degree, ''Law and Government'' from the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK.
As a student
- head of the cultural committee of the student union ''Law Club'' in the Law Department, King Saudi University, 2006.
- I organised and arranged several social and cultural activities, seminars and symposiums in the college of Law and Political Science under the auspices of the student union ''Law Club''.
Teaching Assistant since graduation in the summer 2007-2008 until the end of 2011- early 2012, the College of Law and Political Science, King Saud University.
- approved by the Council of the College to teach some classes, such as Principles of Law and the Historical development of Laws.
- Member of the Committee on Examinations at the College of Law and Political Science.
- Member of the Committee on Registration at the College of Law and Political Science.
- Feb. 2012- present: Lecturer in the Department of Public Law at the College of Law and Political Science, King Saud University.
Technical and Vocational Training Corporation:
-Computer Application Course.
- Some Word Programs skills, Microsoft Word Office and Excel.
- English Language courses and programs in Riyadh, Edinburgh and Dundee.
- Participated in a class of the use of different communication and presentation skills such as the use of body language.
- Participated in many sporting activities and social programmes.
- Member of the Saudi Club in Edinburgh City.
- Fluent Arabic and English speaker and good writer
- Familiar with computer, editing programs and professional in working Windows and all the software of Office.
- Very good in communication skills and body language use.
- Execute large amounts of work with high accuracy and limited time.
- Reading and writing in legal and social subjects.
- Sports in general and football in particular.
- Internet browsing and I phone applications Exploring.
- Building friendships and positive interactions with society.