A- General introduction.
B- Definition of Administrative Law.
- Historical evolution.
- Features of Administrative Law.
- The place of Administrative Law among law sciences.
C- The Sources of Administrative Law:
- General principles
D- Administrative Organization
- Centralization and Decentralization.
- Administrative organization in KSA.
- Centralization and Disorganization in KSA.
(Region, governor, communes)
E- Administrative action.
- Public service.
- Administrative police.
- Others mean.
F- Administrative Decisions
1- Saudi Administrative Law Dr. Anouar Rslan.
2- Courses in Saudi Administrative Law Dr. Baker Alkabbany
3- Principles of Administrative Law Dr. Sulaiman Altamaaye.
4- Saudi Administrative Law Dr. Alsiead Hukal