Name : LAMIA SALEH MORAISHED
Qualification : Master Degree in Art Education
College of Art Education
King Saud University
1. Cooperative Professor in Department of Art Education, King Saud University, from 1420 to 1427.
2. Women’s Committee Member in General Presidency of Youth Welfare from 2000 to 2003. I assumed supervision on all national and world exhibition held in Riyadh as follows:
· Lebanese Exhibition 1421H held in Prince Faisal Bin Fahad hall for Plastic Arts.
· Egyptian Exhibition 1421H held in Prince Faisal Bin Fahad hall for Plastic Arts.
· Iranian Exhibition 1421H held in Prince Faisal Bin Fahad hall for Plastic Arts.
· Polish Exhibition 1421H held in Prince Faisal Bin Fahad hall for Plastic Arts.
· Regions Exhibition 1421H held in Prince Faisal Bin Fahad hall for Plastic Arts.
· Acquisitions Exhibition 1420H held in Riyadh Municipality Hall (Al Khaimah).
· Saudi Temporary Art Exhibition (15-16).
· First and Second Exhibition for Saudi Artists 1421-1422 successively.
· Temporary plastic arts museum 1422H held in Prince Faisal Bin Fahad hall for Plastic Arts.
3. I represented culture and arts society for supervising and Japanese Exhibition held in King Abdul Aziz Historical Museum.
4. Member in Arbitration Committee of Al Jazeera Grill Competition in King Abdulaziz Library.
5. I presented some courses in women boom society (drawing principles).
6. I presented summer course for children in women boom society.
7. Participate member in summer program for plastic arts held in Prince Sultan private university subjected to King Abdulaziz Est. for talented person care, 1426.
8. I lectured in Riyadh Municipality hall under the title of “Works of Pottery and Clay” accompanying with second exhibition of plastic artists (Al KHaimah) 1423.
Exhibitions Participated in:
1. Annual Exhibition of students in King Saud University, 1418-1419.
2. Saudi Plastic Artists Exhibition for the Centennial occasion in establishing Kingdom of Saudi Arabia subjected to General Presidency of Youth Welfare held in Cultural Palace in Diplomatic Quarters, 1419.
3. 15th, 16th Acquisition Exhibition successively subjected to General Presidency of Youth Welfare.
4. Permanent Exhibition of Saudi Plastic Artists subjected to King Abdulaziz General Library.
5. First and Second Exhibition of Saudi Artists in General Presidency of Youth Welfare.
6. Al Janadria National Festival Exhibition for Heritage and Culture 1421.
7. Collective Exhibition for Readers in Department of Art Education in King Saud University.
8. Third Exhibition or Riyadh Artists held in Al Faisaliya Tower.
9. Collective Exhibition for members of teaching organization in summer program for talents in Prince Sultan Private University.
10. First Charity Collective Exhibition for Plastic Artists 1426.
11. Master Degree Students Exhibition in Department of Art Education, King Saud University, 1426.
12. British Embassy Exhibition (British Ambassador in Diplomatic Quarters), 1427.
13. -- Gallery artists Why Saudi fourth place in the hall Prince Faisal Bin Fahd in Riyadh
1. Acquired prizes from General Presidency of Youth Welfare.
2. Third position in 16th Exhibition for Acquisitions in General Presidency of Youth Welfare.
3. Acquisitions of Group of Works in King Abdulaziz General Library.
4. Thanks and Appreciation Medal Awarded by the General Presidency of Youth Welfare accompanying to Riyadh capital of culture.
5. Medal from King Saud University for participation in Society and University week.
6. Appreciation Certificate for participation in several exhibitions.
7. Medal from Youth Welfare due to lecture accompanying second plastic artists exhibition.