A Quiz Sample
1) Fill in the blanks with the appropriate words. OR
2) Fill in blanks with appropriate prepositions. OR
3) Match each word with its definition. OR
4) Explain the difference between words. OR
Other questions that test the student's understanding of the meaning of the studied words.
II. Part of Speech:
1) Give the part of speech for each of the following words. OR
2) Change the part of speech of the following (verbs for example) to make them (nouns for example!) OR other questions.
III. Correct Use:
1) Put the following words in correct, meaningful sentences.OR
2) Fill in the blanks with the appropriate words. OR other questions.
Spelling is very important& students will lose grades if they have spelling mistakes!