FARDOUS M.O. TOUFIK
King Saud University
Experience in pure and applied mathematics
Fluency in two major languages.
University College London U.K
Ph. D. in mathematics 1408 University of Oregan U.S.A
Master of Science in mathematics 1399
5-6-1408 to present: Assistant Professor
Mathematics Department, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
· Taught several courses in Mathematics
· Supervised students for mathematics science projects
· Assessed and counseled for an amelioration project of the different courses given in the department.
ADMINISTRATION ASSIGNMENTS (KING SAUD UNIVERSITY)
1. Deputy chairperson Department of Mathematics, Women Section 1402-1409 and from 1416-1420
2. Coordinator for academic ?? Women Section 1409-1410
3. Coordinator for staff members recreative club 1402-1409
1. Coordinator of the first ??? in the King Saud University 1401
2. Coordinator for the committee of Saudi lecturers 1402
3. Member Committee for the staff member selection 1403
4. Member Committee for Inverstigation 1408
5. Coordinator and Member for the exams Committee 1408-1411
6. Coordinator for the academic committee 1409-1413
7. Member Time Table Committee 1411
8. Member for Cooperation Committee with Oxford University for Mathematics Ph.D program..
9. Member Committee for Lecturers selection 1416
TEACHING AND RESEARCH STATEMENT
In this statement are outlined a brief proposal of my teaching capabilities and the main objectives of my research .
Undergraduate and graduate Courses :
· Calculus Courses
· Algebra Courses
· Analysis Courses
· Foundations of Mathematics
· Also supervision of projects in mathematics
II- Research Interests
Below are the main areas around I can conduct my research activities:
· Numerical analysis
· Linear programming
PUBLICATIONS AND RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
Fardous Toufik : Surface Distributive for Eddy-Current Probes Review of Progress Non-destructive Evaluation (1986), 259-269