· Name : Hana Zaied Al- Amry.
· Nationality : Saudi
· Occupation: Reader at Special Education Dep. Education College, King Saud University.
· Specialization: Learning Difficulties.
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Bachelor of Education in Special Education – specialty of Special Education, learning difficulties with "First Class Honor" grade of excellent and grade 4.86 form 5.00
· Working as a teacher in the field of autism for a period of 9 months in the Special Education Academy.
Skills and Training Courses:
· Certificate of attending the activities of the International Conference for Learning Difficulties.
· Certificate of attending the activities of several intelligences workshop from the Dep. Of Special Education in King Saud University.
· Certificate of attending the training course entitled" The Sixth Sense Course" authorized from the British Academy for Human Development and the General Establishment for Technical Education and Vocational Training.
· Appreciation and gratitude certificates authorized from the Dep. of Special Education in King Saud for the participation in organizing the activities of "Special Education in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia" Symposium and also for participating in organizing the activities of the Open Day.
· A course in "Data Entry an Word Applications" - 240 h (6 Months) with an Excellent Degree, (98%) authorized from the Ministry of Education.
· Attending English Courses for a period of 5 months with excellent grade.
· Attending the foundation course for the new staff in King Saud University.