Name :- Muna M. Al.Amri
Tele. 014355010 Ext. 884
Personal Information :-
Adress : optometry department , college of applied medical sciences , King King Saud University.
Position :- Demonstrator on optometry department in college of applied medical science in KSU.
Language :- ( Arabic – English ).
Avocations :- Working on computer .
Scientific Qualifications :-
Bachelor's degree in optometry from college of applied medical science in King Saud University ,
with A G.P.A of 4.33 and an A V.Good grade with second class honour in 1428 H.
Work Experience :-
- Internship rotation in Riyadh Armed Forces hospital in the period from 29/1/1428H. to 29/5/1428H.
- Internship rotation in the king faisal specialst hospital in the 1/6/1428 to 21/9/1428
- Internship rotation in king abdulaziz hospital in the8/10/1428 to 8/2/1429
- Summer training in Riyadh Armed Forces hospital from 24/7/2005 to 23/9/2006 .
Activities and Duties :-
- Coordinator of the courses schedules in the 2nd semester 1428/1429H..
- Attending the (e-registration ) course in the 2nd semester 1428/1429H.
- Coordinator of the courses schedules in the 2nd semester 1429/1430H
- Training the students in optometry clinic in King Abdul Aziz University hospital in 1st semester & 2nd semester 1429/1430H
- inserting all coures schedules of the college in the e-regester system in
1st semester & 2nd semester 1429/1430H.
Other Activities :-
- Attending the Saudi Ophthalmology symposium 2008
- Attending the Saudi Ophthalmology symposium 2007.
- Attending the Saudi Ophthalmology symposium 2006.
- Attending the Saudi Ophthalmology symposium 2009.
- Recommendation letter from Dr. Musa zayed in king faisal
- Recommendation letter from optometrest albandary alharbi
in Riyadh Armed Force Hospital.
- Recommendation letter from optometrest Rania
in king Abdulaziz Hospital.
- Cause of low vision in Saudi Students, age from 6 to 18 years.