1. Juzar S. Kaka and Abdlatif A. Al-Dhawailie. Lack of effect of cimetidine and rantidine on pyrazinamide kinetics in rats. Saudi Pharamceutical Journal., Vol. 2, No.4, 179-82, October (1994).
2. A. tekle, C.N. Aguwa and A. A. Al-Dhawailie. Effect of verapamil on gastriculcers in the rate. Research Communications in Psychology, Psychiatry and Behavior., Vol.19, Nos. 3& 4, 131-39, (1994).
3. E.A Hosny, N.M. Khan Ghilzai and A. A. Al-Dhawailie. Effective intestinal absorption of insulin in diabetic rats using enteric coated capsules containing sodium salicylate. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy, Vol.21, No.13, 1583-89 (1995).
4. Ayman Noreddin, Ahmed A. El-Salmaw, Leila Mansour, El-Sayed S. Hewy and Abdulatif A. Al-Dhawailie. Vitiligo: and Added risk factor to aminoglycosides ototoxicity. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal., Vol.3, No.1-2, 56-60, Jan-April, 1995.
5. Yousry M. El-Sayed, M Wafik Gouda, Khalil I. Al-Khamis, Mohammed A. Al-Meshal, Abdulatif A. Al-Dhawailie, Sabah Al-Rayes, Salih A Bin-Salih and Khalid A. Al-Rashood, Compartive Bioavailability of two tablet formulations of ibuprofen. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics., Vol.33, No.5,294-98 (1995).
6. A.A. Al-Dhawailie. High performance liquid chromatographic determination of amiodarone in plasma and tissues. Anaytical letters., Vol.28, No.13,2391-400, (1995).
7. M.A Abd Elaziz, A.A. Al-Dhawailie, A. Tekle and K.M. Matar. The Effect of verapamil and diltiazem on basal and ACTH-induced corticosterone secretion in the rat. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal., Vol.3 No.3, 117-22, July 1995.
8. Najjar, T.A., Al-Dhawailie, A.A. and Tekle, A. Comparison of high-performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence polarization immunoassay for analysis of vancomycin in patients with chronic renal failure. Journal of chromatography B: Biomedical Applications.
9. T.A. Najjar, O.A. Al-Sheikh, A.A. Al-Dhawailie and A. Shereif. Bioequivalence and pharmacokinetics of chlorpheneramine in healthy human volunteers. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, (1995).
10. Abd Elaziz MA, Al-Dhawailie A. A. Tekle A. The Effect of stress on the Pharmacokinetic and pharmdynamcitcs of blibenclamide in diabetic rats. European Journal of Drug metabolison an pharmacokinetic, 1998, 23 (3) 371-6.
11. Al-Dhawailie Abdlatif A., Elaziz Mohamed A, Abd; Tekle, ASedon The effect of infdipine on the pharmacokinetics and dynamics of glibenclamide in diabetic rats. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal (1999) 7 (1-2), 22-27.
12. A.A. Al-Dhawailie, M.A. Abdulaziz, A. Tekle and K.M. Matar. A simple, specific and rapid HPLC assay for glibenclamide in plasma. Journal of Liquid Chromatography: Clinical Analysis, 18(20), 3981-3990 (1995).
13. Abdlatif A. Al-Dhawailie, Sabah M. Al-Rayes, Mohammed H Al-Haidery, Tawfeeg A. Najjar and Aymen Nourddin. A survey of surgical antibiotic prophylaxis in Al-Sulimania Clinic Riyadh. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal. Vol.3, No.4, 1995.
14. Abd Elaziz MA, Al-Dhawailie, The effect of stress on the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic of glibenclamide in diabetic rats. European Journal of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetic, 1998, 23(3), 371-6.
15. Al-Dhawailie Abdlatif A., Elaziz Mohamed A, Abd; tekle, Asgedem. The effect of nifedipize on the pharmacokinetics and dynamics of glibenclamide in diabetic rats. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal (1999) 7 91-2), 22-27.
16. M. N. Al-Arifi, K.M. Al-Kharfy, S.A. Al-Suwayeh, K. A. Aleissa, E.I. Shabana, A. A. Al-Dhawailie M. I. Al-Hassan. Level of 210po in blood, urine and hair of some Saudi smoker. Journal of Radio analytical and Unclear Chemistry. Vol 269, No. 1(2006) 115-118