- Name: SHAHLA SAAD SAUD AL KHALDY
- Place and date of birth: Riyadh 1980
- Nationality: Saudi
- Current job: teaching assistant at KSU, Undergraduate Studies Center, Ulaishah
Levels of education:
- Post Graduate Student at KSU
- Bachelor Degree: King Saud University- Riyadh, 1425- 1426
- High School: Tarbiah Al Namothajiah - Riyadh, 1418- 1419
- Bachelor degree course 146 lecturer (1430-31)
- Bachelor degree course 111 lecturer (1429-30)
- Administrative work at the section level and the College.
Courses and workshops:
1- Course: The Seventh International Symposium of the Arabian Peninsula History (1431/1/21-19) at Holiday In.
2- Workshop: Academic Advisory (1431/1/6), KSU.
3- Course: Local Documentation
4- Workshop: E-Board (1430/2/2), KSU.
5- Course: Collage Deans (1430/1/14-13), KSU.
6- Course: University Professor Performance in the Renewed World (1430/1/11), KSU.
7- Course: Introduction to PowerPoint (1429/11/14), KSU.
8- Course: New Faculty Members Preparation (1429/10/15-13), KSU.
9- Workshop: Students Academic Affairs Procedures (1429/6/4), KSU.
10- Course: e-Register Activation to Collages (1429/5/10), KSU.
11- Course: Office Administration (1426/8/20-1426/6/18), Computer Institute for Women.
Current Scientific Committee:
- Member: Islamic History
- Member: High Education Committee (1431)
Past Scientific Committee:
1- Member: Final Exams Committee (1431-30)
2- Member: Orientation Exams Committee (1431-30)
3- Member: Halls and Courses Schedules Committee (1431-30)
4- Member: Evaluation Committee for the academic faculty members (1430-29/1429-28)
1- Member: Preparation committee of The Seventh International Symposium of the Arabic Peninsula History (143/1/21-19)
2- Member: Graduation ceremony committee for College of Arts (1430-1429)
3- Member Graduation day committee of King Saud University (1430-1429)
Past Administration Jobs
1- Supervise the reading room, first semester (1429-30)
2- Supervise the reading room second semester (1429-30)
3- Supervise course thru network (KTB-102) for second semester (1429-28)
- History and Archeology Society for GCC.
- Active member at Zahra Breast Cancer Association.
Letters and Certificates:
1- Appreciation letter for the Deputy of History Section for the First Semester (1431-30)
2- Appreciation letter for the Deputy of Art Collage for the Second Semester (1430-29)
3- Appreciation Certificate from the Dean of the Center for the Second Semester (1429-1428)
4- Appreciation letter for the Deputy Collage for the Second Semester (1429-28)
5- Honors from King Saud University (1426-25)