Listen to the previous link then answer the following questions:
1. What does the man want to do after he graduates?
A. He wants to become a teacher.
B. He hopes to go on to graduate school.
C. He'd like to work at a hotel.
2. What is the woman majoring in?
C. computer science
3. How does the woman pay for college?
A. She has a part-time job.
B. She received a scholarship.
C. Her parents are paying for it.
4. Where does the man work part-time?
A. at a bakery
B. in a library
C. at a restaurant
5. What thing did the man NOT say about his job?
A. His co-workers are friendly.
B. He works long hours.
C. The pay is okay.
Choose the correct answer:
1. So, what is your ________________ at college? Someone told me you were studying computer science or something like that.
A. ? class
B. ? teacher
C. ? major
- After I graduate, I want to try to __________ a job in my hometown.
- She received a __________________ to pay for school expenses, so things should be easier for her now. She doesn't have to worry about paying back any money either.
- ? scholarship
- ? loan
- ? major