Ali M. AL-Barrati
King Saud University
Collage of Applied Medical Sciences
Arabic, English with TOEFL certificate
2004/ 2005 Bachelor Degree in Rehabilitation Sciences-Physical Therapy from the College of Applied Medical Sciences, King Saud University, Riyadh
POST BACHELOR TRAINING
2005 – 2006 Internship at
Riyadh Medical Complex For 4 months
King Faisal Specialist Hospital &Research Center For 4 months, Riyadh
King Abd-Al Aziz Medical City For 4 months.
With excellent grade in all rotation
Saudi Physical Therapy Association
Saudi Sport Medicine Federation
Working as outpatient therapist in King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center
for 2 years.
Compare the Effect of application ESWT and taping to taping alone in supaspinatus tendinitis.
Effect of static stretch on balance in recreational Saudi football player.
- Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation, 17 July 2005
- Physical Therapy Approach for Stroke, 10-11 August 2005
- Rehabilitation Of ACL Reconstruction, 25 Sep 2005
- Painful Hemiplegic Shoulder, 29 Nov 2005
- Functional Sensomotor Electrical Stimulation, 1 Dec 2005
- International Physical Therapy Conference, 6-8 Dec 2005
- Cardiac Rehablitation, 15 Dec 2005
- First Aid In Sport Injury, 22 Dec 2005
- Differential Diagnosis &Treatment Skills for Upper Quadrant Of The Body, 9 Feb 2006
- Soft Tissue Release In Spastic C.P, 24 Jan 2006
- Biomechanic Of Balance, 26 Jan 2006
- Documentation In P.T, 16 Feb 2006
- International Laser Therapy Symposium, 14-15 March2006
- International Geriatric Symposium, 11-12 April 2006
- International Hip & Knee Arthroplasty Symposium.
- Physical Therapy For Osteoporosis
- Biostistic For Nonstatsitician.
- McConnell Approach.
- Trigger Point Therapy.
- Clinical tips for therapeutic modalities.
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy in musculoskeletal disorders.