A. Personal Information:
· Nationality: Saudi
· Matirial Statuts: married
B. Contact Information:
· Adress: PO Box 56173, Riyadh 11554, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
· email: email@example.com
· [ 2001-2005 ] bachelor of science, College of Applied Medical Science, Specialized in: “Speech and hearing, Rehabilitation Sciences Department” ,King Saud University Riyadh, KSA , GPA: 4.48
·  High School Degree: Graduated from Twaiq privet school in science, percentage: 94.71%.
D. Honors and Awards:
· Awarded second class honour at graduation from King Saud University
· Awarded as ideal student of speech and hearing department by the college of applied medical sciences at graduation.
· Awarded with outstanding academic achivment award 
E. Professional Expireance:
· Current possition as a demonstrater in the college of applied medical sciences.
· Supervizing audiologist for the neonatal hearing screening program at the MOH in collabiration with Saudi-HI for one year.
· Working part time at ENT medical center for one year as a clinical audiologist.
· Volnteering at the audiology clinic at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center for 9 months.
· Working at Al Tawasul Center for Speech and Hearing for 9 months.
§ Audiology clinic, King Faisal specialist hospital and Research Center for 6 months ( 26/2/2005 – 24/8/2005)
§ Speech language pathology clinic, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center for 6 months ( 27/8/2005 – 22/2/2006)
- volunteered at speech language pathology clinic at King Faisal Specilist hospital and Research center ( 29/5/2004 – 23/6/2004)
- performed hearing screening at The 29th Arabian Deaf’s Week
- volunteered at speech language pathology clinic at King Faisal Specilist hospital and Research center ( 28/6/2003 – 20/7/2003)
- completed summer training program in the audiology division in ENT department, National Guard Hospital ( 5/7/2003- 20/8/2003)
§  volunteered at speech language pathology clinic at King Faisal Specilist hospital and Research center ( 9/6/2002 – 6/7/2002)
· Systems experiences: Personal knowledge of PC, Windows and Microsoft office Skills.
· member of the National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA)
· member of the Saudi Association for Hearing Impairment (Saudi-HI)
· member of the Down Syndrom Charitable Association (DSCA)
· Fluent Arabic ( speeking, reading, writing)
· Fluent English ( speaking, reading, writing)
H. Extracurriculer Activities:
· Extracurriculer Activities at King Saud University: see attachment.
- participation in the "1st children's health day" at King Faisal Specialist hospital and Research Center
- participating in the Down syndrom Charitable Association awarness week in 2004
· Corses and Workshops:
1. behavior modification and attention training workshop at Al-Tawasul speech and hearing center, 27-28 December, 2005.
2. language and currculum " educational challenges for the deaf" workshop at King Fahad Medical City, 25th-26th of December 2005, aproved by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties for 5 CME Hrs.
3. attended the course on understanding and managing Auditory and Language Processing Disorders held at Riyadh Armed Forces Hospital, 25th-27th December 2004
4. Completed the Human Participants Protection Education for Research Teams Online Course sponsored by NIH on the 9th of October 2004.
5. The 29th Arabian Deaf’s Week, at Nayara Hall, Riyadh, KSA, on 10-12 April/2004, approved by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties for credits 7 CME hours.
6. Certifies by The American Academy of Continuing Medical Education for completing the Educational Activity of Laryngeal and Tracheal Surgery at KFSH&RC Riyadh on February 8-10, 2004 approved for 14.5 Hours of the Category I of the AACME Designation. .
7. Cleft Lip and Palate workshop at the Department of surgery & Dentistry in KFSH&RC, Riyadh KSA on 22-23 April 2003 approved by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties for credits 23 CME Hrs.
8. the 3rd annual Neonatology for Pediatricians workshop held at KFSH&RC, Riyadh KSA, 14-16 April 2003, awarded 9 CME credit hours by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties.
9. Certificate of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation on 7th of January, 2002 for successful completing the cognitive and performance examinations in accordance with the standards of the association as: Provider in Basic Cardiac Life Support.
10. Completion of the Public First Aid Course provided by the Saudi Red Crescent Society, April 2001.
· Symposiums and conferances:
1. atteneded the symposium "update on antibiotic use" held at Dallah Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi arabia on 6 june 2002 awarded 5 CME hours by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties.
2. Participant in the Symposium on Hearing and Ear Care, at SFH, Riyadh, KSA, on 29-30 October 2002 approved by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties for credits 10 CME Hrs.
3. Attended the Down’s syndrome Awareness Day, at KFSH and RC, Riyadh, KSA, on 30 April 2003.
4. attended the 5th annual symposim on communication disorders held at Jedah Intitue for Speech and Hearing on 8th may 2003.
5. attended the XX ORL seminar on Cochlear Implant conducted by ORL Department in collaboration with Saudi ORL Society on 18th December 2003 aproved with 4 CME hours.
6. Attended the First King Saud University Symposium in Disability & Rehabilitation on 1-3 March 2004.
7. Attended the Fourth Forum For The Gulf Disability Society at Riyadh, 29-30 March 2004.
8. Attended the First Middle Eastern symposium on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ADHD , at KFSHRC Riyadh 07-08 December 2004 approved by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties for credits 9 CME Hrs.
9. completed the educational activity titled Quality Day 2005 provided by KFSH&RC on 2-3 october 2005 which was accredited for 9.5 hours of the category I credit of the AACME designation.
11. attended the Skull Base Surgery International Symposium (Day 1) on 28 January 2006, awarded 6 CME credit hours by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties.
12. attended the Skull Base Surgery International Symposium (Day 2) on 29 January 2006, awarded 7 CME credit hours by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties.
13. attended the Skull Base Surgery International Symposium (Day 3) on 30 January 2006, awarded 8 CME credit hours by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties.
14. Attended The 6th international Otolayngology- Head & Neck Surgery Saudi Society Symposium on 13-15 febuary 2006 awarded with 18 CME credit hours by the Saudi Counsil for Health Specialties.