P.O. Box 41867 Riyadh 11531
First: Personal Data:
Name : Leena Sulaiman Al-Klhewi
Nationality : Saudi
Present Address : King Saud University – University Studies Center for Girls- College of Education – Educational Management Dept.
Second: Present Work:
· Lecturer at the Educational Management Department
· Teaching " School Management" at the bachelor degree stage.
· Responsible for academic affairs at the " Educational Management" Dept.
· Performing some administrative works in the department and the college.
Third: Academic Degree and Specialty:
Degree : Master of Arts in Educational Management.
Major : Educational Management.
Fourth: Academic Qualifications:
· MA in Educational Management from 2005 to 2007, based on courses and thesis-College of Education, King Saud University – Riyadh.
· Bachelor in Special Education, Major: Learning Difficulties from 1999 to 2002 King Saud University, College of Education.
Fifth: Work Experiences:
- Worked at a primary school from 2002 to 2007, and I completed my master degree.
- Work as a lecturer at King Saud University – Department of Educational Management from 2008 and up to present time.
Sixth: Committee Memberships:
· Member and responsible for office works at the Academic Accreditation & Quality Committee- King Saud University.
· A member in the Educational Management Department Development.
· A member in the committee of activity at Educational Management Department.
· A member of course description at Educational Management Dept.
Seventh: Thank & Appreciation Letters:
- From Educational Management Department at College of Education, King Saud University for my work in the Academic Accreditation Committee.
- From the primary school No 291 for my distinguished performance during the training period.
- Honor Degree in Bachelor.
Eighth: Scientific Researches:
- Thesis for Master degree, entitled " Development of Administrative Communication between Men and Women Management at King Saud University".
Ninth: Training Courses and Workshops:
-,Computer Course at Systems Center for Development and Training
- Course in Preparing Small Project Plans from Sultan bin Abdulaziz Center for Sciences and Technology (SAITC).
- English Language course for two months from Al-Khaleej Languages Institute (Direct English).
- Courses Description Workshop at King Saud
University at the Academic Accreditation & Quality.
- A workshop for SWOT analyzing for the strategic plan
of King Saud University.
- A workshop for Cooperative Learning
- Workshop in the field of Innovative Leadership.
- English language course for two months from Cultural
- A computer Course for three months in ( International Computer Driving License) from New Horizon Institute.
- A workshop on ( Road to Free Business) held by Riyadh's Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Workshop on " Role of Teaching Staff Member in External Auditing of the Developmental, Institutional and Program Development, held by the Deanship of Quality at King Saud University.
- A workshop on " Development Auditing and External Assessment at King Saud University – Steps Towards Accreditation, held by Deanship of Quality at King Saud University.
- Workshop titled " National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education).
- A debate titled ( Dialogue and Communication) held by Psychology Department at King Saud University.
Tenth: Voluntary Work
A volunteer at the Handicapped Children Association.