Name: Dr. BADI FAHAD ALDOSARI
Country: SAUDI ARABIA
Date of Birth: 17 November 1982
Place of Birth: WADI ALDAWASER,SAUDI ARABIA
Marital status: Single
Address: P.O.BOX 1005 RIYADH 11918, SAUDI ARABIA
Education and Experience:
· High School Certificate, Al Shiekh Abdulaziz Bin Baz School - Saudi Arabia, 2000.
· Bachelor degree of medicine and surgery(MBBS), College of Medicine, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 2001-2006 (very good)
· INTERNSHIP : 10 weeks in Department of Surgery, 10 weeks in Department of Medicine, 10 weeks in Department of Pediatrics, 10 weeks in Department of Obestrtric&Gynecology, 5 weeks in Department of Emergency Medicine, 5 weeks in Department of ENT (Otolaryngology) in the University Hospitals and the affiliated hospitals in Riyadh during the period from 19/8/2006 to 7/8/2007.
- From 1/9/2007 Demonstrator & Resident in the College of Medicine, King Saud University and ORL (Otolaryngology) Department, King Abdulaziz University Hospital , Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
· Multiple school honorary degrees for both curricular and extracurricular activities
· Certificate of Appreciation for obtaining Excellent Report during internship training at department of Surgery
Extracurricular Activities :
· 2ND ANNUAL General surgery Symposium 2007 King Khaled universal hospital, Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
· 6th Intensive Course: Towards ''Evidence Based Surgery'' January 2007. King Khaled universal hospital ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
· Basic Life Support "BLS" certificate in 2004
· Advanced Trauma Life Support "ATLS" April 2007.
Team player, goal oriented, hard working, dedicated, honest, responsible, punctual, open minded with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
Enrollment in one of the best available centers, which will act as a foundation for my practice as well as my ultimate ambition of performing my best as doctor in Otolaryngology (ORL) Department.
Activities & interests:
· I like reading, surfing internet, movies, spending time with family and friends.
· Represented school in regional scientific quiz contest
· Represented school and college in deferent activity's.
· Played part in school's scientific and calligraphy clubs.