HEND MOHAMMED MATAR AL-HARBI
P.O.BOX : 60169 , RIYADH 11545, K.S.A
(BDS) Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree, major: General Dentistry from King Saud University, graduated in academic year 2005/2006.
- In the residency training program for a period of one month in King Abdulaziz Dental Clinic, King Fahad National Guard Hospital – 2004.
- The continuing education course on infection control in dental clinics – 2005.
- The continuing educational course & workshop on "implant dentistry: step by step surgical & prosthetic procedures"- 2007.
- The continuing educational course & workshop on "porcelain veneers in 2007 advancing from good to excellent" in King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre -Jeddah, Department of Dentistry -2007.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
Internship in the following locations for a period of one year:
- Security Forces Hospital.
- King Abdulaziz Medical City- National Guard & Health Affairs in the Division of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Department of Surgery
- Dental college in K.S.U
- Riyadh military hospital 2006/2007
Current employee in a position of Demonstrator, Division of periodontics, Department of Preventive Dental Science, College of Dentistry, King Saud University – 2007.
Attended basic & advance cardiac life support course
- Mother's knowledge & attitude toward her child dental care. A public health dentistry community service in different female centers in Riyadh, 2005-2006
- Forensic Odontology in Saudi Arabia; review and case reports. by: Dr. Hend Al-Harbi & Dr. May Al-Qahtani, faculty Supervisor: Dr. Khalid Al-Hamdan, Assistant professor & head division of periodontics, Department of Preventive Dental Science, College of Dentistry, King Saud University - 2006-2007
- Literature review in "Pharmacology of Local Anesthesia" Faculty Supervisor: Dr. Suliman Shalhoub, Assistant professor in oral & maxillofacial surgery, college of dentistry, KSU - 2002/2003
- Literature review & presentation in: "Association of Oral Cancer to Tobacco & Smoking" Faculty Supervisor: Dr. Aziza Al-Mobereek, Assistant professor in maxillofacial surgery & diagnostic science, college of dentistry, KSU - 2005/2006
- Literature review in:- "Common Drugs Used in Dentistry for Pregnant Patients" - "Dental Office Medical Emergencies" - 2006
- Course coordination experience
Certificates of attendance:
- The 7th Saudi dental congress - 2002
- The annual scientific & membership meeting of Saudi Dental Society (SDS) - 2004
- The SDS annual scientific & IADR Saudi Arabian section meetings - 2005
- The scientific activity conducted by the Saudi oral diagnosis/medicine club on “interesting clinical comprehensive cases in oral diagnosis” - 2005
- The 17th Saudi international dental congress of the SDS - 2006
- The scientific activity of Saudi dental society 2006 on:
- “dental implants & implant site assessment”
- "principles of tooth preparation for complete crowns – clinical review" & "management of induced denture stomatitis".
- The 18th Saudi international dental congress of the SDS -2007
- 1st National Guard Dental Symposium and Workshops – 2007.
- The scientific activity of Saudi dental society 2008 on:
- “periodontal plastic surgery”
- “clinical consideration for immediate implant loading”.
Member, Saudi Dental Society
Areas of interest:
- Periodontology - implantology
- Research field
- Emphasis on importance of prevention and oral hygiene
- Excellent communication skills with patients.
- Ability to communicate with children and patients with special needs
- Ability to work individually or in a team to greatly contribute to the profession as a part of the health care team.
- Reading, and special interest in Arabic and international literature.
- Excellent drawing and art skills.