Name: Waleed Bin Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Alhamdan
Date of Birth: 12/08/1392H.
Place of Birth: I was born in Albeer one of Almahmal region villages north of Riyadh.
Marital status: Married
· I have obtained bachelor degree in college of Shariah – Imam Mohammed Bin Saud Islamic University in Riyadh on 04/02/1415H.
· I have obtained Master Degree from Higher Judiciary Institute that belonging to Imam Bin Mohammed Bin Saud Islamic University in Riyadh, on 19/01/1418H. that included two years of study with complemented research.
· Title of Master Thesis: Legal damaging in Islamic Jurisprudence.
· I have PhD from Um'alqura university in Holy Makkahm major: Jurisprudence and its origins, department of Shariah Studies on 26/04/1422H.
· Title of: PhD thesis: Study and investigation for a book of "Altawdih Shrh Mukhtasar Ibn Alhajib/ Explanation stating Ibn Alhajib Summarized Book", and Mukhtasar/ the summarized book of Ibn Alhajib is: "Jamie Alumahat/ gathering of mothers" for the author: Ibn Alhajib, and the author of "Altawdhih" is the scholar: Khalil Bin Ishaq Almalki who was died on 776H, the part of researcher from this book is: Sujoud Alsaho from prayer book up to the end of Alzakat book.
· He has worked as a lecturer and assistant lecturer in teachers' college in Tabouk.
· He has been appointed as a head of Quranic Studies Department in Teachers' College in Tabouk.
· He has worked as an assistant lecturer in King Saud University in Riyadh, college of Physical Education and Sports.