For Dr. MUHAMMED SALEH I. AL – TASSAN
Assistant Professor of Accounting.
Department of Accounting
College of Business Administration
King Saud University
Ph. D. in Accounting, University of Missouri, USA, 1983
Masters majoring in Accounting, University of Wisconsin, USA, 1976
B. S. in Business with Major in Accounting, King Saud University, Riyadh, 1971
Working Experience and related activities:
Teaching Assistant at the Department of Accounting, KSU in 1971 – 1972.
Assistant Professor at the Department of Accounting, KSU in 1984.
Working and Consulting Experience:
- Chairman of the Department of Accounting at KSU 1996 – 1997.
· Coordinator for the Committee for Organizing of the Seventh Forum for the Development of Accounting in Saudi Arabia.
- Coordinator of the committee of Academic Accreditation for the Accounting Department.
- Consultant for the Ministry of Housing (1997 – 2003)
- Consultant for the Ministry of Municipalities (2004 – 2007)
- Member of the Committee for the development of the Accounting Department Plan.
- Member of the Committee for the development of the College of Business Administration Plan.
- Member of the Saudi Accounting Association.
- Member of the American Accounting Association.