Name : Ali Kanakhir Aldalbahi
Date of Birth: 24-04-1982
Marital status: Married.
Languages: Arabic, English
Current Job: Assistant Professor, College of science, Department of Chemistry
King Saud University.
Riyadh ,Saudi Arabia.
E-MAIL Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile phone : 0500300488
PhD in in chemistry (Nanotechnology) from Wollongong University .Year of graduation 2013.
Diploma of project management from New South Wales technical and further education commission Australia. Year of graduation 2009.
Certificate IV in project management from New South Wales technical and further education commission Australia. Year of graduation 2009.
Master in chemistry (Nanotechnology) from Wollongong University .Year of graduation 2008.
Preparation course for tertiary studies in chemistry (two semesters +summer session) from department of chemistry, KSU,2004/2005.
Bachelor of chemistry from Riyadh Teachers' College.
Year of Graduation 2003.
English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students from Wollongong University College between 6/02/2006 and 9/02/2007.
Skills and Confidence for Tertiary Studies Course from Wollongong University College between 7/02/2007 and 9/02/2007.
English for Tertiary Studies course from Wollongong University College between 07/08/2006 and 13/10/2006.
Preparation course for Tertiary Studies in chemistry from King Saud University between 15/02/2005 and 2 /01/2006.
Microsoft Project 2009.
The safe use of XRD/F equipment in the laboratory (Licensing level) from BARTOLO safety management service (Wollongong, Australia) 2009.
Safe Work Procedures training from Professional & organisation Development Service (Wollongong, Australia) 2009.
Basic training and Introduction on how to use the TGA instruments from Wollongong University 2009.
Practical training course in experimental NMR spectroscopy from Wollongong University 2009.
Safe handling, storage and transport of liquid Nitrogen 2009.
Faculty of Science workshop for sessional staff from Wollongong University 2010.
Student 4 student National leadership conference 2009, University of Wollongong, Australia 26-27 September 2009, (Oral presentation).
The 23rd Annual chemistry &IPRI conference ,Koloona conference centre, Australia, 2-4 November 2009, (Oral presentation).
The ACSE Electromaterials Symposium, Wollongong University, 4-6 February 2009 (Attendance).
ICONN 2010 conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Sydney, Australia, convention& exhibition centre 22-26 February 2010, (Poster).
Optoelectronic and Microelectronic materials and Device (COMMAD), National University, Canberra 12-15 December 2010, (Poster).
The 19th international conference on composites engineering, Shanghai, China 24-30 July 2011 (Oral presentation + chair session).
12th international conference on the science and application of nanotubes, Brisbane convention& exhibition centre, Australia 24-29 June 2012, (Attendance).
7th international conference on surface, coating and Nano-structured Materials (NANOSMAT), Prague, Czech Republic 18-21 September 2012, (Oral presentation).
From 1 October 2012 till now Teaching assistance, College of science, Department of Chemistry, King Saud University.
From 21 July 2003 till 1 October 2012 Teaching assistance, Faculty of science, Riyadh Teachers' College.
Membership of Scientific Associations:
• Membership of the Australian Nanotechnology Network (ANN).
• Membership of Australian Student Leadership Association (ASLA).
• Membership of Saudi Chemical Society (SCS).
1) Aldalbahi, A. and in het Panhuis, M., Inkjet printed conducting gel-carbon nanotube materials, in Optoelectronic and Microelectronic Materials and Devices (COMMAD). 2010, IEEE: Canberra. p. 143-144.
2) Aldalbahi, A. and in het Panhuis, M., Preparation and characterisation of conducting biopolymer-carbon nanotubes composite materials, the Nineteen Annual International Conference on Composite or Nano Engineering (ICCE-19).2010, World Journal of Engineering: Shanghai, Volume 7, Supplement 3. p. 39-40.
3) Aldalbahi, A. and in het Panhuis, M., Electrical and mechanical characteristics of buckypapers and evaporative cast films prepared using single and multi-walled carbon nanotubes and the biopolymer carrageenan. Carbon, 2012. 50(3): p. 1197-1208. ISI
4) Aldalbahi, A., Chu, J., Feng, P. and in het Panhuis, M., Conducting composite materials from the biopolymer kappa-carrageenan and carbon nanotubes. Beilstein Journal of Nanotechnology, 2012. 3: p.415-427.
5) Chu, J., Peng X., Aldalbahi, A., Panhuis, M. and Fung, P., A simple route to carbon micro-and nanorod hybrid structure by physical vapour deposition. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 2012. 45:p. 395102. ISI
6) Aldalbahi, A. and in het Panhuis, M., Preparation of conducting polymers using carrageenan as a dopant, Synthetic Metals (Draft). ISI
7) Aldalbahi, A. and in het Panhuis, M., Inkjet and extrusion printing of carbon nanotube composites, Nanotechnology (Draft). ISI