Curriculum Vitae of
Dr. A/Rahman A/ Allah Al Ahmary
* Bachelor of History & Islamic Civilization, Imam Mohammed bin Saud Islamic University ( //H1415, 1995 ).
* Masters of History of Arab Peninsula, Imam Mohammed bin Saud Islamic University ( 1427//H, 2006).
* Ph.D of Modern & Recent History of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
*Studied English Language in King Saud University and the British Cultural Council.
* Worked as a Teaching Assistant in Teachers College of Riyadh , Department of Social Studies since 1417 H (1996),
& then as a Lecturer and finally an Assistant Professor .
*Worked in the position of the Executive chancellor of the Scientific Board of Teachers Colleges, Ministry of Education , Administration of Teachers Colleges.
* Won the scholarship of Prince Salman bin A/ Aziz for support of scientific research on studies of history of Arab Peninsula in its first session (1426 H,2005),
* Won the prize of Prince Salman bin A/ Aziz, for support of scientific research on studies of history of Arab Peninsula, as the best PhD thesis in the second session of the prize in 1427 H (2007).
1- History & Historian in Yemen in the 8th Hijry century. An analytical study for historical sources ( under publication).
2- The role of Arab- American Oil Company( ARAMCO) in the development of the eastern area of Saudi Arabia : 1944-1964, study in history of development.
3- The political history of Yemen in the beginning of the 6th century : 1500-1521 , from History of Kiladt al- nahr fi wafayat a'yan al- Dahr by : Abu Makhrama ( under publication).
1- A Portugalis pilgrim in Holy Makkah in the 10th Hijry century , written by : Livy Delvida .Translated by A/Rahman A/ Allah Al Ahmary . Dariya Magazine , issue 2, 1419 H.
2- Outlines on works of section of Arabic research and translation in Arab- American Oil Company in the period 1946-1964 ( under publication).
3- The British Oriental Robert Sarjent , his life & contributions Dariya Magazine , issue 6, 1420 H.
4- Handcraft of el Malik el Afdal el Abbas bin Rasoul :Selected Intermediate Arabic shortcoming from Yemen. Written by Daniel Martin Farscc "et al", Translated by A/Rahman A/ Allah Al Ahmary . Dariya Magazine , issue33, 1427 H.
5-The educational situation in east Arab Peninsula –pre- oil period. Al Waha magazine , issue 44, the year 13th , 2007.
** Has many contributions in some cultural magazines and daily newspapers.
Address : King Saud University ,Teachers College
P.O.Box ; 390541, Zip : 11365 Riyadh
e- mail : AboabdullahII @ yahoo.com