(1) Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education, Huston University, United States of America, 1405H (11 May 1985).
(2) Master of Science (MSc) in Administrative Sciences, Huston University, United States of America, 1402H (15th August 1982).
(3) Bachelor's Degree (BS) Public Administration, College of Economy & Administration, King Abdul Aziz University, 1398/1399H.
(4) Certificate of Secondary School (Science stream), Thuqaif High Secondary School, Taif, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 1394/1395H.
(5) Diploma, Teachers' Qualifying Institute, Teachers' Qualifying Secondary Institute, Taif, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 1390/1391H.
A) Bachelor's Degree: Centralization & Decentralization in the Educational Administration the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Graduation project).
B) Master's Degree (No thesis).
C) PhD: "The Study of Selected Aspects of the Academic Achievement of Student sent by the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Study for the Master's degree in the United States of America". The study stressed on the topic of the students changing their subject of their specialization, which they sent to pursue. (Thesis of the degree of PhD).
Click here for Arabic page .....