Preventive Dentistry -2-
Course Description: This course is scheduled for LEVEL 6 students. It is taught in correlation with the DEH 242 Clinical Practice 1. It’s a course that teaches the students how to apply the oral hygiene preventive measures on the patients.
Course Place: King Saud University, Dental College at Malaz.
Date & Time: Sunday from 09:00 to 12:00,Ground Floor.
Wednesday from 09:00 to 12, First Floor.
Wednesday from 01:00 to 03:00, First Floor.
1. Practicing the infection control measures.
2. Professional Conduct.
3. Oral Hygiene Instruction (brushing & flossing).
4. Disclosing agents.
5. Diet analysis and advice.
6. Topical fluoride gel application.
7. Fluoride varnish application.
8. Rubber dam application.
9. Fissure sealant.