Name: Kawthar Faraj Ajaj
Date of birth: 1981
Bachelor degree in Rehabilitation ; Physical therapy from the collage of Applied Medical Sciences in King Saud University in Riyadh in 2003 .
The G.P.A. : 4.61 \ 5 .
an Excellent Grade with second class honour .
- Summer Training in Dallah Hospital.
- Complete one year internship in Sport Medical Hospital, King Khaled University Hospital and in King Abdul Aziz Hospital from 3 -3 - 2003 to 3-3- 2004 for 4 months each.
- Worked in King Khaled University Hospital as Volunteer in Neurology and Orthopedic field. From 10 – 12 – 2005 to 29- 3 – 2006.
- Worked in Prince Salman Social Center as physical therapist and Supervisor of the health Department.
From 23 – 5 – 2006 to 23 – 5 – 2007.
- Working in King Saud University as Demonstrator.
Courses and Lectures
- The International Orthopedic Symposium about Current Orthopedic Practice.
- Clinical Research Methodology.
SPTA meetings about:
- Painful Hemiplegic Shoulder.
- Bobath concept.
- Evaluation and treatment of the patient with osteoarthritis
- Overview of ACL reconstruction surgery.
- Hamstring imbalance in patients with ACL reconstruction
- Overview of Balance
- Where are we ? Important Issues in Physiotherapy.
- The basic Introductory course in Medical Acupuncture
- The role of PT for the pelvic floor dysfunction course.
- The international physical therapy conference in SA.
- Differential diagnosis and treatment skills for upper quadrant.
- Observation and Treatment of hip and lower trunk for neurological pathologies.
Languages : good in Arabic and English as writing and speaking.
Other skills : good computer users.