Name : Fawziah Bint Abdullah Bin Salem Al Harbi.
Department : Special Education
Focus: Learning Difficulties
Grade: Excellent with 1st honor
Joining Date: 1427/1428H.
Tasks Performed before Employment:
1. Learning Difficulties Teacher for 8 months.
2. Participation in planning, Organization and Direction of the welcome Program activities for the new female students in the Special Education Department.
1. Member in the Examinations Committee.
2. A member in the Assessment and Development Committee.
3. A member in the Academic Guidance Committee.
Attended courses & Workshops:
1. A course in Compute (Basics of Data Entry).
2. A training course in the Development Characteristics.
3. A workshop entitled ( Counting Strategies and its Applications in Behavior Amendment)
4. A workshop entitled (The educational needs of the Learning Difficulties Children and Management Strategies) along with the activities of the international conference of learning difficulties.
5. A training course entitled( Creative Teaching, and the Development of the Creative Thinking Skills of those suffering from learning difficulties.
6. General Supervision on a course entitled ( Strategies of Teaching Children with Learning difficulties)for the field training female students.