1. A Settin, A M Attallah, M Abo-Sekina, E M Ali, G E-H Gawish (2008). Lymphocytes of DNA content, P53, C-MYC and BCL-2 as Predictive Markers in Childhood with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. http://www.ajol.info/viewarticle.php?id=36951
2. A Settin, A M Attallah, M Abo-Sekina, E M Ali, G E-H Gawish, (2007) Flow Cytometric Analysis of DNA Cell Cycle, p53, BCl2 and c-myc in Childhood with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Correlation with Patients' survival. The Egyptian J of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 25(2): 192-212
3. Camelia A Abdelmalek, Mohed Abdel Wahab, Abdelfattah M Attalah, Gihan E-H Gawish (2002). Investigation of Urine Samples from Infected Individuals for the Presence HCV-RNA Using Polymerase Chain Reaction. Journal of Medical Research Institue, 23(4): 90-96.
4. Gihan El-Hussiney Gawish, (2009) Flwocytometric Markers in Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. IUBMB.61(3): 120-126
5. Gihan E-H Gawish (October 2010) Molecular characterization of factor V Leiden G1691A and prothrombin G20210A mutations in Saudi newborns with stroke" Biochemical Genetics , Vol. 49(9/10). USA (ISI Journal)
6. Gihan E-H Gawish "Determination of Association Between CA VI Exon 2 Genetic Polymorphism and Dental Caries among Saudi Population" (submitted to publish)
7. Gihan E-H Gawish "Investigation Of Salivary MUC7 Gene Alterations in Dental Saudi with and free Caries" (submitted to publish)