Name: Maha Abdullah Ali ALhajri
Place of Birth: Riyadh
Academic Rank: Assistant Lecturer
Division: Special Education – Deaf & Hard of Hearing .
Bachelor of Special Education -Deaf and Hard of Hearing, overall grade: Excellent, first honor degree, King Saud University.
· Worked as field training supervisor for 8th grade students.
4761-Special:" Field training in the field of Hearing Handicap".
· Participated in attending activities of 29th Symposium of the Deaf, under the title (Signal Dictionary, and Deaf Communication with the Society), in addition to a workshop.
· Participated in attending Riyadh 1st Meeting of Special Needy "Training the Gate to Future".
· Participated in attending a workshop of (Special Needy Students Behavior Correction) Riyadh 1st Meeting for Special Needy "Training the Gate to Future".
· Participated in attending a lecture of (Development of Integrated Communication Systems with the Deaf and Hard of Hearing), organized by Prince Salman Center of Handicap Researches.
· Participated in attending 2nd Special Education Meeting (Together.. through work we reach the hope), organized by Prince Salman Center of Handicap Research.
· Participated in attending a workshop of (Counting Method-Effective Education for Children), organized at the Girls University Studies Center.
· Participated in attending a workshop of (Modern Attitudes in Educating Deaf and Hearing Disorders) organized at Riyadh Culture Palace.
· Participated in attending a workshop of (Multi-Intelligences) organized at the Girls University Center, at King Saud University.
· Participated in attending a workshop of (Estimating Training Needs of Faculty) organized by the Girls University Center of King Saud University.
· Participated in attending a workshop of (Principles of Signal Descriptive Dictionary) organized by Prince Salman Social Center.
· Extensive Course of English Language at Al-Faisal International Academy, overall grade: Excellent.
· Participated in attending 2nd Meeting of Postgraduate Studies organized at the Girls University Center.
· Participated in attending 8th Scientific Symposium titled (Development of Education and Rehabilitation for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing) at King Fahd Cultural Center.
Administrative Jobs and Participations:
· Participated in special evaluation of the faculty during three successive study terms.
· Participated in selecting secondary school students nominated for scale test at Al-Rowad Schools.
Admiration and Gratitude Certificates:
· Admiration and Gratitude Certificate from King Saud University on the occasion of obtaining the bachelor degree, first honor degree.
· Admiration Certificate from the Deputy of Special Education Division for effective participation in qualifying applicants for readmission of the 2nd University term of academic year 1427-1428H.
· Admiration and Gratitude Certificate from the National Center of Measurement and Evaluation of Higher Education, for participating in testing students at Al-Rowad Schools Center.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia